Mutiple sceen display BUG?

AT_Youmu

there is a button to bind for exporting the displays correctly - it is located in your controls-setup

you can find it in

"Cockpit Displays & Illumination" as Action "VTB Viewport ON/OFF"

It works!Thanks a lot!And in 2000C its VTB viewport and in AV8B they are left/right MFCD view ON/OFF. really thanks

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...
there is a button to bind for exporting the displays correctly - it is located in your controls-setup

you can find it in

Hello,

I have the same problem and i try to follow ; where i can find the "Controls-setup" , i try to find it in the Options ---> controls and run search "Cockpit Displays & Illumination" or the "VTB Viewport ON/OFF" but i got null.

can you help me by be more specific?

thank you in advance

Aviram_AD

you can find it in

Hello,

I have the same problem and i try to follow ; where i can find the "Controls-setup" , i try to find it in the Options ---> controls and run search "Cockpit Displays & Illumination" or the "VTB Viewport ON/OFF" but i got null.

thank you in advance

Aviram_AD

Hello,

thank you in advance

That's for the Mirage. Check Post #3.