RAZBAM A-29B Supertucano

Prowler111

Everybody : is the tucano in active development or not?

Razbam: yes

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

I apreciate the patience, the interest and believe me, I love this amazing turboprop very much. There are significant things to consider when building this module and those sometimes take time, a lot of time, but also, there are other modules that deserve our immediate attention in order for you to enjoy that already are out there. I'm working at a pace that will allow other amazing work to be done before we can put our efforts into this one. The M2000 being one of them, it's getting better and better as time goes by, and that same magic will find its way into this one. I enjoy building a tidbit day by day knowing it is accurate and properly placed. Thank you, thank you very much for your patience and interest.

Jose Valdez.

A29 3D modeler.

Thank you very much Valdez, keep on rockin and let us peek at when you think there´s anything worth showing! :thumbup:

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Dear Razbam,

Could you please post some teasers of the A-29 progress, models, or tidbits.

Much Love - playerB

Dear Mister "I'm Too Good To Call Or Write My Fans"

This will be the last package I ever send your ass

It's been 3 Weeks and still no word, I don't deserve it?

I know you got my last two letters, I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect

So this is my cassette I'm sending you, I hope you hear it

I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway

Hey Slim, I drank a fifth of vodka

You dare me to fly?

Dear Mister "I'm Too Good To Call Or Write My Fans"

This will be the last package I ever send your ass

It's been 3 Weeks and still no word, I don't deserve it?

I know you got my last two letters, I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect

So this is my cassette I'm sending you, I hope you hear it

I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway

Hey Slim, I drank a fifth of vodka

You dare me to fly?

lmfao this is great :megalol:.

Modules: FC3, A-10C, M2000C, MiG-21bis, F-86F, AV-8B NA, F/A-18C, F-14A/B, F-16C, F-15E, F-4E, A-29, Eurofighter Typhoon, A-6E, MiG-23MLA, Nevada, Persian Gulf, South Atlantic, Syria, Afghanistan

Specs: Intel i7 2600K, Nvidea GTX 980, 16GB RAM, NVMe SSD, Saitek X-55, TrackIR 5, Samsung Odyssey VR

• 2 weeks later...

Isn´t it basically carry over from the F-5?

MK8 EJECTION SEAT

Following development of the highly successful Mk10 rocket-assisted ejection seat, a simplified, lightweight variant of this seat, designated the Mk8, was introduced for primary trainer aircraft, such as the Embraer Tucano. The most significant design simplification was the removal of the rocket motor to save weight. In most other respects, the Mk8 seat retains the excellent design features and functionality of the Mk10 seat. The Mk8 seat provides runway level escape at speeds down to 70 knots and has a maximum escape speed capability of 425 knots.

The Mk8 seat is currently in service in the Embraer Tucano, which is operated by the following countries: Angola, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Honduras, Iraq, Kenya, Kuwait, Mauritania, Paraguay, Peru, United Kingdom and Venezuela. To date, there have been 40 ejections from a Mk8 ejection seat.

MK10 EJECTION SEAT

Featured in:

AIDC

ALPHA JET

AMX

Casa C-101

CESSNA A-36

CHEETAH

CHENGDU F-5

CHENGDU F-7

EMB-314

F-5

F-6

FOUGA 90

GRIPEN

HAWK

HONGDU A-5

IAI Lavi

IAR-93

IAR-99

J-22

K-8

KFIR

MB-339

MIRAGE

PAMPA

PZL L-22

S-211

SABRE

SEA HARRIER

SHENYANG F-5

SHENYANG F-6

SOKO

SUPER TUCANO (ALX)

TORNADO

Source:

http://martin-baker.com/products/mk8-ejection-seat/

Edited by jamespejam
Source added

Isn´t it basically carry over from the F-5?

MK8 EJECTION SEAT

Following development of the highly successful Mk10 rocket-assisted ejection seat, a simplified, lightweight variant of this seat, designated the Mk8, was introduced for primary trainer aircraft, such as the Embraer Tucano. The most significant design simplification was the removal of the rocket motor to save weight. In most other respects, the Mk8 seat retains the excellent design features and functionality of the Mk10 seat. The Mk8 seat provides runway level escape at speeds down to 70 knots and has a maximum escape speed capability of 425 knots.

The Mk8 seat is currently in service in the Embraer Tucano, which is operated by the following countries: Angola, Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Honduras, Iraq, Kenya, Kuwait, Mauritania, Paraguay, Peru, United Kingdom and Venezuela. To date, there have been 40 ejections from a Mk8 ejection seat.

MK10 EJECTION SEAT

Featured in:

AIDC

ALPHA JET

AMX

Casa C-101

CESSNA A-36

CHEETAH

CHENGDU F-5

CHENGDU F-7

EMB-314

F-5

F-6

FOUGA 90

GRIPEN

HAWK

HONGDU A-5

IAI Lavi

IAR-93

IAR-99

J-22

K-8

KFIR

MB-339

MIRAGE

PAMPA

PZL L-22

S-211

SABRE

SEA HARRIER

SHENYANG F-5

SHENYANG F-6

SOKO

SUPER TUCANO (ALX)

TORNADO

Source:

http://martin-baker.com/products/mk8-ejection-seat/

The Martin-Baker Mk BR10LCX has commonality among many aircraft, the model mesh though, is being made from scratch for the Super Tucano by me.

Jose Valdez.

• 2 months later...
The Martin-Baker Mk BR10LCX has commonality among many aircraft, the model mesh though, is being made from scratch for the Super Tucano by me.

Jose Valdez.

Congratulations, Jose. It looks awesome!