[OUTDATED] Our roadmap

Prowler111

@RAZBAM

Just...please...fix glaring critical bugs in M2000 as a priority, starting a fresh project with these outstanding is insanity.

And please have a tighter definition of "ready" for the Harrier.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the feeling there is just one true coder for all the projects, Zeus67 the manager himself. And probably the development bottleneck.

Be careful it's what I feel and think only, I hope to be corrected :D

I'll buy :

МиГ-23МЛД & МЛА МиГ-27К МиГ-25 Mirage III F-4E any IJ plane 1950' Korea Dynamic campaign module

I have the feeling there is just one true coder for all the projects, Zeus67 the manager himself. And probably the development bottleneck.

Be careful it's what I feel and think only, I hope to be corrected :D

To my knowledge there are 2 other coders, Tobeh(sp) and Cpt smiley. At a guess, Tobeh/Zeus are working on the harrier now (or maybe just Tobeh) and Smiley is fixing the mig19FM since he's the FM guy.

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

Well it is nice to hear that they are still working on the Mirage and the Harrier, it makes me optimistic suddenly.

I thought it was a much smaller team than 16 people but if they only have 3 coders and several projects, it makes sense that they can't progress on all fronts quickly.

I wish them well though, hopefully both released modules will get further improvements and bug fixing over time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

do we have a chance for see jaguar in the future roadmap ?, after long way work of mig23,tucano,mirage3

alwasy in service in India with mig21,mig23,mig27, it get strong upgrade aesa elta E/M 2052 radar and new engine, new missile, for the next 20 years. retired from europe replaced by tornado or rafale

Edited by jpbordi

• 3 weeks later...

They showed us many module projects and then they disappeared or got silenced

* C-130

* Ch-53

* Super Tucano

* F-15E

* Bronco

Why is this happening?

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Never heard about the C-130 and CH-53 but the other three are apparently still in development or at least on hold. Just because they’re aren’t saying anything about those projects doesn’t mean they’re dead. They did say they were not going to bring anything else out until the Mirage and harrier were out of early access/beta.

All the devs work in different ways that suit themselves and not their customers. I’m sure they’ll let us us know their plans in due course. A Christmas update for devs is quite usual.

MSI M5 z270 | Intel i5 7600k (OC) 4.8GHz | MSI GTX1080ti Gaming X 11Gb | 500gb Samsung 970 Evo NVME M.2 (DCS World) | 500gb Samsung 850 Evo SSD (OS and Apps) | 32Gb 2400MHz DDR4 - Crucial Ballistix | Be Quiet Silent Loop 240mm | NZXT H440 case |

Thrustmaster Warthog - 47608 with Virpil Mongoose joystick base | MFG Crosswinds - 1241 | Westland Lynx collective with Bodnar X board | Pilot's seat from ZH832 Merlin | JetSeat | Oculus Rift S | Windows 10 | VA |

Never heard about the C-130 and CH-53 but the other three are apparently still in development or at least on hold. Just because they’re aren’t saying anything about those projects doesn’t mean they’re dead. They did say they were not going to bring anything else out until the Mirage and harrier were out of early access/beta.

All the devs work in different ways that suit themselves and not their customers. I’m sure they’ll let us us know their plans in due course. A Christmas update for devs is quite usual.

Here for the CH-53:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=189130

They showed us many module projects and then they disappeared or got silenced

* C-130

* Ch-53

* Super Tucano

* F-15E

* Bronco

Why is this happening?

Because they are focused on finishing current modules (M-2000C, AV-8B, MiG-19), and there are already some others in the pipeline (F-15E or MiG-23 with 3 models).

So further prospects can wait.

At least this is my understanding...

Mirage fanatic !

I7-7700K/ MSI RTX3080/ RAM 64 Go/ SSD / TM Hornet stick-Virpil WarBRD + Virpil CM3 Throttle + MFG Crosswind + Reverb G2.

Flickr gallery: https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi

:book:

Because they are focused on finishing current modules (M-2000C, AV-8B, MiG-19), and there are already some others in the pipeline (F-15E or MiG-23 with 3 models).

So further prospects can wait.

At least this is my understanding...

Since when are there 3 mig23 models? And which ones?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

:book:

Since when are there 3 mig23 models? And which ones?

I'm pretty sure there is still just MLA planned.

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the great work!

I am new to the game so I'm not sure if my suggestion will be helpful, but how about allowing players to participate to development in the form of testers?

Keep the good work up!

Win 11Pro. Corsair RM1000X PSU. ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PLUS [WI-FI], AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D, Sapphire Radeon RX 7900 XTX Nitro+ Vapor-X 24GB GDDR6. 32 GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB Series (4 x 8GB) RAM Cl14 DDR4 3600. Thrustmaster HOTAS WARTHOG Thrustmaster. TWCS Throttle. PICO 4 256GB.

WARNING: Message from AMD: Windows Automatic Update may have replaced their driver by one of their own. Check your drivers.

M-2000C. Mirage F1. F/A-18C Hornet. F-15C. F-5E Tiger II. MiG-29 "Fulcrum".  Avatar: Escadron de Chasse 3/3 Ardennes. Fly like a Maineyak.

• 1 month later...