Changelog for 2.5.0.15184.338

dresoccer4

hey all. im being requested to update DCS to the new version mentioned in the title. but i can't seem to find the changelog for it. anyone point me in right direction?

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

bottom of page

In Official Updates Sub Forum at top of page.

...bottom of page at top of page. i can't tell if you're messing with me. cause its working

Acer Predator Triton 700 || i7-7700HQ || 512GB SSD || 32GB RAM || GTX1080 Max-Q || FFB II and Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle || All DCS Modules

...bottom of page at top of page. i can't tell if you're messing with me. cause its working
No he is not. You will find the right thread on top of the mentioned subforum. Once you hit that you have to go to the bottom to read the last post.

No he is not. You will find the right thread on top of the mentioned subforum. Once you hit that you have to go to the bottom to read the last post.

i feel like i'm taking crazy pills. i clicked the link he sent me which takes you to the post "DCS World 2.5 Changelog and Updates".

scrolled all the way to the bottom and the last thing i see is 2018-03-14 Update 4

and on this page: https://forums.eagle.ru/forumdisplay.php?f=105

the latest update was from several days ago...what am i missing??

2018-03-15

Hotfix with SF copy-protection issue.

thanks, friend. i see the light and finally understand everyone and everything now. all is well