RAZBAM's Surprise

MrDieing

How bout getting the AI AV8 to take off from the Tarawa. Wouldnt that be a core feature?
Ask ED, the AI scripts and parking positions etc. are part of the DCS World environment, as they currently work on a complete overhaul of Carrier Ops with the USS John C. Stennis this is one of these things we need to wait to be ready.

When it is final, it is a reasonable assumption it will work on all Carriers, with ALL AI planes at least on short notice, if the 3rd parties need to add some triggers/hooks...

Edit: BTW if you do it correct it seems it works... Seems max T/O weight is valid for AI as well, which does make sense. ;)

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3525684

Edited by shagrat

Shagrat

- Flying Sims since 1984 -:pilotfly:

Win 10 | i5 10600K@4.1GHz | 64GB | GeForce RTX 3090 - Asus VG34VQL1B  | TrackIR5 | Simshaker & Jetseat | VPForce Rhino Base & VIRPIL T50 CM2 Stick on 200mm curved extension | VIRPIL T50 CM2 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Plus/Apache64 Grip | MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals | WW Top Gun MIP | a hand made AHCP | 2x Elgato StreamDeck (Buttons galore)

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is not a surprise, we have been saying we'll do one...

So it's not an F-15E either, as you have already said that you're working on that one as well :D

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

It does make me wonder; which work-in-progress from licenced developers is closest to release.

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

It does make me wonder; which work-in-progress from licenced developers is closest to release.

My guess would be the Tomcat

There is already Heatblur on that...

I think it was meant in response to my pondering... well, my weak speculation.

NATO - BF callsign: BLACKRAIN

2x X5675 hexacore CPUs for 24 cores | 72GB DDR3 ECC RAM 3 channel | GTX 1050Ti | 500GB SSD on PCIe lane | CH Products HOTAS | TrackIR5 | Win 7 64

Well according to this message it will be :

the Mig-19 is in front of the A-29, the A-29 is in front of the *-*** and that´s in front of the ******-****-* and * and so on..

the Mig-19 is in front of the A-29, the A-29 is in front of the F-15E and that´s in front of the MIRAGE-2000-D and 5 and so on..

So, it's a third day already. Can we get the news. Please?

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

HMMMM so from history Razbam is giving us the F-15e, Mig-19p or s, MirageIII-cj and maybe the F-105. What could itbe

Have I missed it or did anybody mention one lost announced project?

The A-7 ! We NEED it, well, I NEED IT, since I'am not a huge fan of the F/A-18.

However, as this was also announced at some point, I guess it's something un-announced.

No, wait, fully clickable USS Tarawa, or even better, something like DCS: USS Nimitz (CVN-68)

:joystick:

Alias in Discord: Mailman

Something that would surprise and fit with the South Atlantic map, a wild guess

Edited by westr

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

Of course it could be another Yak variant!

On a serious note, I’m expecting it to fit with the south Atlantic scenario. My guesses are one of the following:

- Sea harrier variant

- mirage variant (F3)

- A4

System: 9700, 64GB DDR4, 2070S, NVME2, Rift S, Jetseat, Thrustmaster F18 grip, VPC T50 stick base and throttle, CH Throttle, MFG crosswinds, custom button box, Logitech G502 and Marble mouse.

Server: i5 2500@3.9Ghz, 1080, 24GB DDR3, SSD.