[REPORTED] Issues with MW50 usage. - Page 10 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 05-11-2018, 04:16 PM   #91
MAD-MM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NineLine View Post
Not everything makes it in the change logs, best to try it and see what you see, as I said before, I dont see the quick engines fails like you guys were.

Uhhm that's now over Year Gaming Breaking Bug for the most WW2 guys, make out of Fighter a Glider, they don't have Time to give a short Note in the Change Log?
Ok I will test it...

9./JG27
MAD-MM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2018, 08:23 PM   #92
ACG_IronJockel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAD-MM View Post
Uhhm that's now over Year Gaming Breaking Bug for the most WW2 guys, make out of Fighter a Glider, they don't have Time to give a short Note in the Change Log?
Ok I will test it...
And?
Asking because I'm waiting for the release patch and don't want to have multiple branches of the sim installed anymore.
Old 05-13-2018, 09:26 PM   #93
MAD-MM

Was busy last Days, today I tried 3 Times the Instant Action Mission and it seems the Engine is fine now...
Was flying extended Dogfights up to 10 Minutes today with MW-50 was so far running well..
Didn't have the answer now for longer Flights, try next Week some online Experience.
But so far it seems good.

9./JG27
Old 05-13-2018, 09:27 PM   #94
NineLine
Community Manager

That's good to hear.
ED Facebook PageED YouTube PageWags YouTubeMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine #0440
**How to Report a Bug**
NineLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2018, 05:10 PM   #95
MAD-MM

Ok today I got the Time for long Flight on the MP Server, after several short use of MW50, max 5 Minutes my Engine died on the Landing approach with Idle RPM, was still Fuel left..
Before was flying 10 Minutes with max 1.2 Ata back to the Airfield after my Fuel is going low...
The Engine/MW-50 Bug is still there but at least for now you can live with it, but still afraid it never get fully hunted down the Problem or get even more in the low Priority Rail...
PS: I can not provide any Track, because its MP and Tracks don't work usually in MP very long before Deviation from the Original Flight...

9./JG27

Last edited by MAD-MM; 05-20-2018 at 05:14 PM.
Old 05-21-2018, 12:42 PM   #96
RFJack

Same s*t for me. Engine died @ 2400 prm after about 1 hour of flying. Used MW for about 2-3 minutes.

thats a track from mp mission. https://drive.google.com/file/d/15SI...ew?usp=sharing

Specs: I7 3930 @ 4700mhz, ram 32gb@ 2133mhz, ssd, 1080ti, Oculus, Sidewinder FF2, x52pro, BRD rudder pedals.
RFJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2018, 07:33 PM   #97
saburo_cz

After 30min long flight, with engine settings 2700/3000/3250RPM during it, i switched it ON.
Even fast flight, 590+, engine died after 5-6minutes, my plane was not hit..

No, it is not repaired, unfortunately.