How do i install on steam 2.5?

I currently have the DCS World Map 2.5 (openbeta in the options.

I just purchased NTTR on steam, but it does not install (it shows under my dlc list as not installed). Is there a setting that I need to change or is R not yet compatible with my 2.5 version?

DCS World and all modules have a stand alone and Steam version which are incompatible. However older modules purchased on Steam can be transferred over to stand alone DCS version. In Steam store on product page if it says it uses Starforce DRM it can be transferred over. Not sure when NTTR was released on Steam so you'll need to check in Steam store or maybe someone else knows one way or the other.

Do you have your game on Steam? NTTR is after the change, so it has to be used on Steam.

OK. That settles it I guess.

Edited by cthulhu68

DCS World and all modules have a stand alone and Steam version which are incompatible. However older modules purchased on Steam can be transferred over to stand alone DCS version. In Steam store on product page if it says it uses Starforce DRM it can be transferred over. Not sure when NTTR was released on Steam so you'll need to check in Steam store or maybe someone else knows one way or the other.

OK. That settles it I guess.

Thanks for your help. When I restarted my pc and launched steam, the NTTR map downloaded.