Steam Related - Some petitions for ED

SixthKnight

With the latest changes with the DRM on steam, i have 2 petitions for ED

My first petition is about early access/alpha/beta modules compatible with the public DCS World version (steam/standalone version) like the Viggen. I would like to buy those modules on the steam store at the same time as the ED Store (maybe with a note at the begining of the description). I know that some people told you that they wanted only finished products, but at the end it should be our choice if we want to buy a module in an early access stage or wait till it is released and not being restricted to only buy released modules, specially when it can take a a lot of time to finish them

My second petition is about regional pricing. I would like to see prices acording to the different regions. The value of 60bucks its not the same in the US as in Russia, Brazil or another county as you can see here http://www.oecdbetterlifeindex.org/topics/income/, but, in case you want to have the 60bucks for all, can you plaease check the prices on Steam more often like every month? right now, on avarage, 11 regional stores are paying 3% more and in Mexico, on avarage, 14% more than the ED store

Grettings

Core i7 6700k, Gigabyte GTX 1070 G1, 32GB Ram, VPC T-50CM (30cm ext), CH Pro Throttle, MFG Crosswind, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar (2), TrackIR5 & Xbox 360 Controller