NTTR on Steam

kushoon

Apologies if this has question has already been asked recently but does someone have any info on when the NTTR map and Mirage 2000 will be released on Steam? Holding off on buying the F-5 till I get the NTTR map.

• ED Team

Hi

and welcome to the forum.

Wags the producer has said due to steam only allowing 2 builds in its repository it is not possible to put the alpha on steam as we already have the release and beta.

Once DCS 2.5 is out that may change as all builds will be merged.

We do not have a time frame for this yet.

Hope that helps

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi

and welcome to the forum.

Wags the producer has said due to steam only allowing 2 builds in its repository it is not possible to put the alpha on steam as we already have the release and beta.

Once DCS 2.5 is out that may change as all builds will be merged.

We do not have a time frame for this yet.

Hope that helps

Thanks for the update.. Cannot wait to fly the Mirage in NTTR, hope it comes out soon on steam..

you can always download the versions on https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/downloads/world/

You can use your steamkeys.

New system:I9-9900KS, Kingston 128 GB DDR4 3200Mhz, MSI RTX 4090, Corsair H150 Pro RGB, 2xSamsung 970 EVO 2Tb, 2xsamsung 970 EVO 1 TB, Scandisk m2 500 MB, 2 x Crucial 1 Tb, T16000M HOTAS, HP Reverb Professional 2, Corsair 750 Watt.

Old system:I7-4770K(OC 4.5Ghz), Kingston 24 GB DDR3 1600 Mhz,MSI RTX 2080(OC 2070 Mhz), 2 * 500 GB SSD, 3,5 TB HDD, 55' Samsung 3d tv, Trackir 5, Logitech HD Cam, T16000M HOTAS. All DCS modules, maps and campaigns:pilotfly:

Thanks for the update.. Cannot wait to fly the Mirage in NTTR, hope it comes out soon on steam..

Just curious as to why you would wait for steam and not use the Stand alone ver.?

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

Just curious as to why you would wait for steam and not use the Stand alone ver.?

No specific reason.. I get to play only on weekends so still have lots of aircrafts(barely proficient in L 39 and still have A 10C and Mig 21bis and Mi 8 to go through) to learn so I am ok with stuff coming a bit late to steam.

I was in your position a while back, and through help from ED technical support it seemed clear that using the standalone version was the best solution. I think when you are used to Steam, and appreciate how easy they tend to make PC gaming, you get a bit stuck inside that world, but it's easy to set up your ED account (different from your forum account) and download the versions you want. It's worth doing, as there are bargains to be had both in the ED store and on Steam, and your standalone version can use both. Steam can only use Steam purchases. I keep my Steam version installed so I can pick up any bargains they might have on sale.

i7-7700K/Gigabyte RTX2080/Win10 64bit/32Gb RAM/Asus Xonar DX+Sennheiser HD380pro headphones/LG 34" UM65 @2560x1080/TM Warthog+VKB MkIV Rudder pedals/Rift CV1