C101 EFM - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 04-13-2017, 10:25 AM   #11
Sarraceno

Reputation power: 1
Sarraceno is on a distinguished road

I was thinking about to pick the module, but not untill CC is released. While i'm all about picking the only spanish made aircraft in this sim/game you should be aware that most customers here are not here for aerobatics.

Last edited by Sarraceno; 04-13-2017 at 11:56 AM.
Sarraceno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2017, 06:46 AM   #12
Igneous01

Reputation power: 3
Igneous01 is on a distinguished road

I wont consider this module until it has a combat version, and later in the beta stage.
Igneous01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2017, 11:47 AM   #13
Pikey

Reputation power: 28
Pikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of lightPikey is a glorious beacon of light

Pretty sure that the team know that the combat variant and EFM will propel sales and pretty sure the teams desire is to do that asap. I want exactly the same, just wish I'd been more patient on buying into pre release.
Pikey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2017, 07:13 AM   #14
crudboy12

Reputation power: 1
crudboy12 will become famous soon enoughcrudboy12 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibora View Post
If you want to practice IFR flying in a western fashion in DCS, it's the airplane you need. Appart from having their systems implemented to highest fidelity, so that you can follow real normal checklists to full accuracy.
We'll shortly, probably this week or next one, release the new Navigational Aids implementation to make them compatible with Nevada or any other DCS map.
The attack version as well as EFM are still in development.
When both of these are out, I will probably buy.

A-10C, FC3, P-51, BF-109, UH-1, MI-8, KA-50, M2000C, AJS-37, Gazelle, F-5E, L-39, F-86, MiG-15, MiG-21.
crudboy12 is offline   Reply With Quote