C101 EFM

crudboy12

Does the C101 have an external flight model yet or is it just sfm? If so, would you guys recommend it? It is one of the few DCS aircraft I don't have, but it might be fun to pick up something new.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A-10C, FC3, P-51, BF-109, UH-1, MI-8, KA-50, M2000C, AJS-37, Gazelle, F-5E, L-39, F-86, MiG-15, MiG-21.

No, the c101 does not have an advanced FM yet ... its a nice plane, but too easy to fly and needs to be multiplayer capable to properly fulfill its trainer role. You should get the L39 instead.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

If you want to practice IFR flying in a western fashion in DCS, it's the airplane you need. Appart from having their systems implemented to highest fidelity, so that you can follow real normal checklists to full accuracy.

We'll shortly, probably this week or next one, release the new Navigational Aids implementation to make them compatible with Nevada or any other DCS map.

The attack version as well as EFM are still in development.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

I've always been a little unclear about the release order of things.

Is the C-101EB EFM to come out first before the C-101CC is released? Is the C-101CC to be released with its EFM or will the C-101CC first be released with an SFM and the EFM will come later?

I've always been a little unclear about the release order of things.

Is the C-101EB EFM to come out first before the C-101CC is released? Is the C-101CC to be released with its EFM or will the C-101CC first be released with an SFM and the EFM will come later?

It's not decided yet, depends on several factors.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

It's not decided yet...

The third year from start of sales... Wonderful.

The Beta of the C-101CC is scheduled to be released by the end of February 2015. Advanced flight models are currently in development and will be released following the release of the C-101EB and C-101CC.

I keep it in my heart for a long memory.

• Like 1

фил фоба не слаще...

i5-3570K, 24GB DDR3-1600, 6GB GTX1060, Win7x64

To me, the important thing is that the development is still proceeding ... the target release date is secondary.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I was also looking forward to the release back in 2015. The sea eagle anti-ship missile sounded awesome. But now we have the AJS-37 for anti-shipping missions...

Trainer with multicrew and light attack capabilities? I got tired of waiting and bought the L-39C/ZA... Don't get me wrong, they are all very different aircrafts. But when C-101 went on sale it was more... interesting I guess, it offered something unique. The first release should have been C-101CC and then the unarmed version. I have owned the module for years now and I still can't use it in combat!

There has been a lot of progress during the last couple of months, but from my perspective this delay is beyond reasonable. Sure, the C-101 is getting there quality wise. I love all the small details like the helmet visor, generator cart and such. Very immersive and outstanding work! I have no doubt that the EFM will be great. But please, Aviodev team, consider this:

1. Release the C-101CC "early" so we actually can use this module for combat.

2. More frequent updates on progress. It doesn't have to be long, writing a short update and attach screenshots once a week or something is not too much to ask at this point...

I was thinking about to pick the module, but not untill CC is released. While i'm all about picking the only spanish made aircraft in this sim/game you should be aware that most customers here are not here for aerobatics.

Edited by Sarraceno

Pretty sure that the team know that the combat variant and EFM will propel sales and pretty sure the teams desire is to do that asap. I want exactly the same, just wish I'd been more patient on buying into pre release.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

If you want to practice IFR flying in a western fashion in DCS, it's the airplane you need. Appart from having their systems implemented to highest fidelity, so that you can follow real normal checklists to full accuracy.

We'll shortly, probably this week or next one, release the new Navigational Aids implementation to make them compatible with Nevada or any other DCS map.

When both of these are out, I will probably buy.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

A-10C, FC3, P-51, BF-109, UH-1, MI-8, KA-50, M2000C, AJS-37, Gazelle, F-5E, L-39, F-86, MiG-15, MiG-21.