Question about key mapping

uscstaylor

Hey Guys

Just curious is there a way to change the key command for the formation section. Right now my f9 is setup for my TrackIR to turn on and turn off. My formation key to move closer is also that same key so when I bring up the menu to have formation move closer in it just turns off my TrackIR. So my question is, is there a way to fix this by moving key commands.

I hope that I explained this right. Thanks to all who post with help on this topic.

Salute!

I've moved all my Track ir key commands to the numpad. As I don't need the numpad for view commands.

The only way to make sense out of change is to plunge into it, move with it, and join the dance.

"Me, the 13th Duke of Wybourne, here on the ED forums at 3 'o' clock in the morning, with my reputation. Are they mad.."

https://ko-fi.com/joey45

make a key combo like right ctrl & left shift & F9 in the track ir settings, something DCS or any other running programs will never use then assign the same key combo as a macro to a programmable mouse button if you have one.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5