Meanwhile, I've found these other omissions:

Page 30

Shutdown

After MFCD(L/R) ... OFF

-> Radios (VHF, ILS, etc) ... OFF

Before Inverter Switch ... OFF

-> External Lights (Pinky Switch) ... OFF

-> Internal Lights ... OFF

Do you have any idea when you'll be releasing this new version?

"The natural function of the wing is to soar upwards and carry that which is heavy up to the place where dwells the race of gods.

More than any other thing that pertains to the body it partakes of the nature of the divine." — Plato, Phaedrus.

• 3 years later...

Wow Lobo, 8 years after the original launch and your Checlists are still the best and absolute most useful there is out there!!!!! I had let go of the A-10C for many years and more recently, because I was getting sick of having new uncompleted systems on the Hornet every 2 weeks and also because of that unexpected Christmas gift of this beautiful new cockpit for our good old Hog, I went back to it with great pleasure.

The thing is: 10 years ago, despite being an experienced sim user since the days of Falcon 4.0, I was not used to real pilots procedures and 'way of thinking'... Since then I took my PPL and bought myself a nice Cessna and suddenly I see the needs of a certain type of checklist quite differently. Yours is perfect in that regard!!!! Thank you so much!! Sooo useful!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

In DCS I fly jets with thousands of pounds of thrust...

In real life I fly a humble Cessna Hawx XP II with 210 HP :D

Wow Lobo, 8 years after the original launch and your Checlists are still the best and absolute most useful there is out there!!!!! I had let go of the A-10C for many years and more recently, because I was getting sick of having new uncompleted systems on the Hornet every 2 weeks and also because of that unexpected Christmas gift of this beautiful new cockpit for our good old Hog, I went back to it with great pleasure.

The thing is: 10 years ago, despite being an experienced sim user since the days of Falcon 4.0, I was not used to real pilots procedures and 'way of thinking'... Since then I took my PPL and bought myself a nice Cessna and suddenly I see the needs of a certain type of checklist quite differently. Yours is perfect in that regard!!!! Thank you so much!! Sooo useful!!

Hi JEFX,

Congrats on getting your PPL! :thumbup: and thanks for the kind words on the checklist. :book:

I too over the years, have had moments of weakness, and strayed from the Hawg… always to come back with even greater respect for her. :pilotfly:

Lobo's DCS A-10C Normal Checklist & Quick Reference Handbook current version 8D available here:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/172905/