Post your favorite Jester quote

SKIPPY 7-7

So far it's "Glug Glug Glug" when I eventually figured out how to "Use the force" :lol: When attempting to a2a refuel.

System:

I9 9900KS 5.0GHz : 2080Ti : MSI Z390 GODLike : 32Gb Vengance 4000MHz DDR4 : Samsung 970 1TB Evo Plus, Samsung 950 Pro 512GB : ViewSonic 4K 32"

Windows 10 : HOTAS - Warthog : TPR Pedals : HP Reverb Pro

I have setup an easy training mission for learning the systems and procedures... for this I use just MIG 15 as target drones.

Jester had it locked on and as we approached visual range he identified the poor mig 15 with a laugh - "iiits a... pfaahahaha its an..." I could not hear the rest of the sentence because at this time my phoenix reached the mig and he changed to another sentence, but he was clearly amused, and I also.

I can not remember laughing so hard in a DCS single player training mission :-D

The F14 module is awesome, but Jester in particular is a whole new page of immersion in DCS.

• Like 1

i7-14700KF 5.6GHz Water Cooled /// ZOTAC RTX 4070 TI Super 16GB /// 32GB RAM DDR5 /// Win11 /// SSDs only

DCS - XP12 - MSFS2020

I was doing the mission where you have to bomb the bridges and after taking 2 rounds of AAA on the first bridge, Jester goes "I'm ejecting". Sure enough, a second later the canopy blows and I look back to a perfectly functional jet and an empty cockpit. Thanks for sticking by me, buddy!

• Like 1

When coming down especially hard onto the CV for a landing:

"my back bones just became back bros with how close they are now"

And when missing all the wires and having to go around for another try...

"Next time can you actually put her down? I really gotta take a shit"

• Like 1

I've been spoiled by the FBW birds. Yesterday, while in the Turkey, pulled some really hard G's and had structural failure... I knew something was up when Jester said "There goes the tail!!!...."

• Like 1

MSI MAG Z790 Carbon, i9-13900k, NH-D15 cooler, 64 GB CL40 6000mhz RAM, MSI RTX4090, Yamaha 5.1 A/V Receiver, 4x 2TB Samsung 980 Pro NVMe, 1x 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD, Win 11 Pro, TM Warthog, Virpil WarBRD, MFG Crosswinds, 43" Samsung 4K TV, 21.5 Acer VT touchscreen, TrackIR, Varjo Aero, Wheel Stand Pro Super Warthog, Phanteks Enthoo Pro2 Full Tower Case, Seasonic GX-1200 ATX3 PSU, PointCTRL, Buttkicker 2, K-51 Helicopter Collective Control

I was doing the mission where you have to bomb the bridges and after taking 2 rounds of AAA on the first bridge, Jester goes "I'm ejecting". Sure enough, a second later the canopy blows and I look back to a perfectly functional jet and an empty cockpit. Thanks for sticking by me, buddy!

Same here! I was like "Where you going its just a few bullets?" Flew home in a convertible, Thanks buddy!:thumbup:

BSD Discord , BSD Website

If it doesn't hover, it just sucks and blows

Banner EDForum2020.jpg

Was trying out the guns training, came up behind the IL-78, went to PLM, squeezed first trigger detent...

“Ohh! Piece of candy!”

>Bullets everywhere

And of course, when pulling out of a low and steep dive: “Shit...shit...shit!”

Meh

When missing the basket while AA refueling:

"There was turbulence.... I swear!"

Wayz Out

Intel Core i9 9900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z390E Gaming MB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb DDR4-3200 | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe

HTC Vive Pro VR | Logitech G x56 HOTAS | Logitech G PRO Pedals

Turning his vertebrea into verte-bro's...

Thats rigt buddy, I'm gonna make sure you get the full disability check. ;)

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

"This must be how Goose died..."

• Like 1

Wayz Out

Intel Core i9 9900K | ASUS ROG Strix Z390E Gaming MB | G.Skill Ripjaws V 32gb DDR4-3200 | GeForce RTX 2080 Ti | Samsung 970 EVO Plus NVMe

"Nice, 3 wire." :pilotfly:

That... and "Splash!" are the two I prefer to hear!

Wayz Out

"This must be how Goose died..."

LOL

Ark

------------------

Windows 10 Pro x64

9900K @ 5ghz

Gigabyte Aorus Master Z390

32GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB CAS 14

EVGA RTX 2080 Ti Ultra XC2

256gb Samsung 869 Pro (Boot Drive)

1TB - Samsung 970 EVO Plus

Seasoninc 1000w Titanium Ultra PSU

34" ASUS PG348

I caught him saying after a trap. "Are you feeling jumpy? I'm feeling jumpy! Let's go get another bolter."

Thing is, we hit the three wire on the first pass, so I dunno what he was talking about.

Amusing nonetheless.

v6,

boNes

"Also, I would prefer a back seater over the extra gas any day. I would have 80 pounds of flesh to eat and a pair of glasses to start a fire." --F/A-18 Hornet pilot

Missed the basket.."Hmmhohoffpfhhlsspheehe' from the back seat. Yeah yeah quiet in the cheap seats. :)

Asus Maximus VIII Hero Alpha| i7-6700K @ 4.60GHz | nVidia GTX 1080ti Strix OC 11GB @ 2075MHz| 16GB G.Skill Trident Z RGB 3200Mhz DDR4 CL14 |

Samsung 950 PRO 512GB M.2 SSD | Corsair Force LE 480GB SSD | Windows 10 64-Bit | TM Warthog with FSSB R3 Lighting Base | VKB Gunfighter Pro + MCG | TM MFD's | Oculus Rift S | Jetseat FSE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

When dogfighting close to the bandit: “Show me your pilot’s shit!”.

Planes: FC3, Spitfire, Harrier, F-14, F-18, MiG-21, Edge 540 - Helicopters: UH-1H, Mi-8 - Environments: Persian Gulf, Supercarrier

PC specs in the spoiler

I run DCS 2.7 using:

MasterWatt 550 semi-fanless and semi-modular, core i7-3770 (4 cores @ 3.8 GHz) with 8 GB DDR3, GTX1050 Ti (768 cores @ 1.8 GHz) with 4 GB GDDR5, 5.1 sound card, 240 GB SSD, Windows 8.1T.16000M FCS Flight Pack (i. e. stick+throttle+rudder pedals), opentrack head trakcer