By way of an update - Page 14 - ED Forums

Notices

Old 12-13-2017, 12:39 PM   #131
Pman
3rd Party Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeMikeJuliet View Post
Multicrew is in the works and has had some working implemetations already. Problem is that the rear seat has so far been non-function, but this should be corrected during the 2.0 recode.

Abd yes, I've flown it multicrew on both seats.

Regards,
MikeMikeJuliet
This was a hot fix that Mike and Chris tried but at the request of ED and server owners we disabled it as it was causing crashing - again as it was an ad-hoc fix.

See the above post for the full story

Pman
Old 12-13-2017, 06:22 PM   #132
comie1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pman View Post
When the Hawk was first coded mutlicrew wasn't a thing in DCS - It wasn't even on the planning board, even for ED.

Hawk's base code is not compatible with multicrew and it would require probably an 80% re-write to implement multi crew for Hawk, it simply wasn't designed that way.

The amount of work required to put this into Hawk means that it is not a viable addition for Hawk so currently there are no plans to bring multicrew to Hawk.

If this ever changes I will let you all know but it is not something we are working on or plan to with the updates I have planned out for 2018.

Pman
comie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 07:36 PM   #133
too-cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pman View Post
This was a hot fix that Mike and Chris tried but at the request of ED and server owners we disabled it as it was causing crashing - again as it was an ad-hoc fix.

See the above post for the full story

Pman
How many hours of re-code would it take to bring the Hawk up to par? Thanks TC
Win7 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 850AT ps | Asus R 5 E 10 MB | I7 6850K @4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 32GB DDR4-3200 Gskill Mem | Asus 980 gpu/4gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 24" 1440 Monitor | X55 Rhino F/C | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |
too-cool is offline   Reply With Quote