VEAO Aircraft Wishlist - Page 2 - ED Forums

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2016, 08:50 PM   #11
Pman
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 15
Pman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannibal View Post
i say start simple, like Heinkel He 111, Petlyakov Pe-2, Ilyushin Il-2

but would love to see P38 thunderbolt, off topic!!!
Got to be honest with you, there is zero percent chance we will ever do any of those above, literially none

Pman
Old 03-04-2016, 09:17 PM   #12
SiThSpAwN
Community Manager

Reputation power: 107
SiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to beholdSiThSpAwN is a splendid one to behold

Old 03-04-2016, 09:22 PM   #13
Sporg

Reputation power: 11
Sporg is just really niceSporg is just really niceSporg is just really niceSporg is just really niceSporg is just really niceSporg is just really niceSporg is just really niceSporg is just really niceSporg is just really niceSporg is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiThSpAwN View Post
+1

The Mosquito would be awesome..
Especially if they also made the fighter version with 4x20mm in the nose.

Second wish would be the Hawker Tempest Mk. V.
(Even if I have seen already that it is unlikely to happen, sadly.)
Old 03-04-2016, 09:48 PM   #14
Coxy_99

Reputation power: 30
Coxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to all

Mosquito reminds me of 633 squadron, Some of you may of heard of that film Theres a few bombers that can be added its getting around to doing them.

Follow me on twitch and youtube also: https://www.twitch.tv/coxy_99/profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLi...qEF8-UGWhwXD5A

Old 03-04-2016, 09:59 PM   #15
Megaladon7k

Reputation power: 2
Megaladon7k is on a distinguished road

We are going all WW2 here lol, my wish would be the Rafale, a European Navy aircraft!!!!!
Old 03-04-2016, 10:01 PM   #16
westr

Reputation power: 10
westr is just really nicewestr is just really nicewestr is just really nicewestr is just really nicewestr is just really nicewestr is just really nicewestr is just really nicewestr is just really nicewestr is just really nice

Wooden wonder to DCS WW2. Just a brilliant aeroplane.....
Old 03-04-2016, 10:12 PM   #17
Coxy_99

Reputation power: 30
Coxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to allCoxy_99 is a name known to all

Theres always the jaguar, Used on many fronts.

Follow me on twitch and youtube also: https://www.twitch.tv/coxy_99/profile https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLi...qEF8-UGWhwXD5A

Old 03-04-2016, 11:18 PM   #18
Sryan
Campaign Testers

Reputation power: 8
Sryan is just really niceSryan is just really niceSryan is just really niceSryan is just really niceSryan is just really niceSryan is just really niceSryan is just really niceSryan is just really niceSryan is just really niceSryan is just really nice

How about the Hawker Hunter next?

- is on the roadmap
- Non-afterburning jet like the hawk ( the hawk is turbofan, though, and the hunter turbojet )
- Primary weapons are 4×30mm ADEN cannons. The very cannon you guys are developing for a pod under the hawk.
- Fits in with the F86 and MiG-15.
- Real life commercial succes. could be a DCS "first" for many nations.
Old 03-04-2016, 11:21 PM   #19
Alicatt

Reputation power: 12
Alicatt is a jewel in the roughAlicatt is a jewel in the roughAlicatt is a jewel in the roughAlicatt is a jewel in the roughAlicatt is a jewel in the roughAlicatt is a jewel in the roughAlicatt is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coxy_99 View Post
Mosquito reminds me of 633 squadron, Some of you may of heard of that film Theres a few bombers that can be added its getting around to doing them.
Ah 633 Squadron, the theme tune has been my ringtone for longer than I can remember.
Old 03-05-2016, 08:04 AM   #20
Pman
3rd Party Developer

Reputation power: 15
Pman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nicePman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sryan View Post
How about the Hawker Hunter next?

- is on the roadmap
- Non-afterburning jet like the hawk ( the hawk is turbofan, though, and the hunter turbojet )
- Primary weapons are 4×30mm ADEN cannons. The very cannon you guys are developing for a pod under the hawk.
- Fits in with the F86 and MiG-15.
- Real life commercial succes. could be a DCS "first" for many nations.
Yes Hunter will very much be in focus after vampire and meteor.

Mosquito is already being lined up and will be our second twin prop

Pman

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk