Eagle Dynamics - 1.1 Patch?

For the developers only please. Other posts would be a waste of time, besides bumping this so they can see it.

Is there a patch being worked on for Lock On 1.1 Flaming Cliffs?

Thanks for your time.

Dusty Rhodes

Play HARD, Play FAIR, Play TO WIN

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

For the developers only please. Other posts would be a waste of time, besides bumping this so they can see it.

Is there a patch being worked on for Lock On 1.1 Flaming Cliffs?

Thanks for your time.

Dusty Rhodes I asked the same question a few days ago "After reading the long Bug list and the different threads about problems to include: shut down time, AIM 120, etc. Would it be safe to assume ED is working on a patch to correct these problems? I'm not asking for a completion date just comfirmation that they are working on something to remedy these bugs." it would be nice to get an official response.

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

why do these threads always appear on Friday? I give it till mid Saturday for it to go downhill with the 'why isn't ED saying anything' comments :rolleyes:

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

• ED Team

Guys. We are working on the patch. Please don't ask about the date... we are not ready to announce it yet. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

К чему стадам дары свободы?

Их должно резать или стричь.

Наследство их из рода в роды

Ярмо с гремушками да бич.

There you go peeps. Official confirmation. Now be merry and don't annoy the devs, lest they insert something like

if name = 'someone' then 'someone's missiles' = 'home on friendly' ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

duh!

Ok, I revise my statement. It will be through midweek now until the threads asking where the promised patch is :cool:

"It takes a big man to admit he is wrong...I'm not a big man" Chevy Chase, Fletch Lives

5800X3D - 64gb ram - RTX3080 - Windows 11

Guys. We are working on the patch. Please don't ask about the date... we are not ready to announce it yet. :)

Olgerd, 2 direct questions I have asked and 2 direct answers from you. Thanks a bunch. I don't want to know dates. Just that it is in the works. Thanks again!

Mods, please lock this thread and bump it now and then to remind people who ask this question.

Dusty Rhodes

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit / Intel i7 4790 Devils Canyon, 4.0 GIG /ASUS Maximus VII Formula Motherboard/ ASUS GTX 1080 8 GB/ 32 Gigs of RAM / Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog / TrackIR 5 / 2 Cougar MFD's / Saitek Combat Pedals/ DSD Button Box FLT-1

Thanks Olgerd. :D

Asus ROG Strix B-560-F, Intel i9-11900k, EVGA GTX 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra, Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 PC4-24000, 1TB WD Blue SN550 NVME SSD, Asus PB287Q 28" 3840x2160 TN 4K, Thrustmaster Warthog + F/A-18 HOTAS, Thrustmaster MFD Cougar, Thrustmaster TFRP rudder, Razer orbweaver chroma.

The artist formerly known as VVS 504 Wolverine.

So where's the patch!

Buzz sneaks out the side door.......

*Lights up Buzz's RWR like a Christmas tree* "Present for you!" ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

Thanks, I'm satisfied knowing you're working on it!

Spoiler:

MSI Z790 Carbon WIFI, i9 14900KF, 64GB DDR4, MSI RTX 4090, Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle, VKB Gunfighter Ultimate MCG Pro w/200mm Extension, Winwing Orion Rudder Pedals W/damper, UTC MK II Pro, Virpil TCS Plus Collective, Dell AW3418DW Gsync monitor, 970 Pro M2 1TB (for DCS), Playseat Air Force Seat, KW-980 Jetseat, Vaicom Pro, 3X TM Cougar with Lilliput 8" screens. Tek Creations panels and controllers.

TY Olgerd

very nice of you to chime in before the thread is 6 pages long!

all the best,

uhoh7

E8600 Asus P5E Radeon 4870x2 Corsair 4gb Velociraptor 300gb Neopower 650 NZXT Tempest Vista64 Samsung 30" 2560x1600

Mods please lock this thread and bump it before some A-Hole ruins it's informational purpose.

Dusty Rhodes

Guest ThomasDWeiss

Great news! Thanks.