VSN F-4E Skin Pack

uscstaylor

I dont know why

▲ me too :D

unfortunately i cant see your screenshots: "Invalid Attachment specified"

Nice to see The Marines getting some love!

oh yeah, agreed :thumbup:

Hang in there it will be here soon.

awesomeness :bounce:

i know (knew) new F-4E and F-16 models are coming but these models need few years more to release

but till that time:

i love you man, i really love your works :)

you are a pucka flamekeeper. you are performing miracles on those old 3d models by your textures :thumbsup:

i dont want to shout out forward but maybe i will able to give you (and to all of us) a small gift

(a refurbished 3D model of this Phantom what one of my friend made in the past: i keep pushing him to update the model more with added specular and normal maps, updated lights and animations, correcting the wrong normals above nozzles etc.) ;)

sign-pic4.jpg

Please tell me the most feared F-4 in history is in the pack ... she should be the PHinale of the Phantom Pack! biggrin.gif

2dbkq4o.jpg

Edited by Backy 51

I don't need no stinkin' GPS! (except for PGMs :D) :pilotfly:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

OK Guys

here's the latest from my end I'm waiting for Sports and Ill post for download. I will explain everything in detail the best I can about the skins...There were skins that I found on the net including my friend Crazy Eddie pack. I gave all F-4's a little touch of love with some dirt to really bring them alive. Thanks to Sports very nice dirt texture, it really made them POP...lol..OK Here's my last one the IRIAF.

Screen_170719_020211.jpg

Edited by uscstaylor

OK boys I just finished up my end of the package and I need Sport to send me whatever he's got and I post for download. I have spent the last 2 months finding all of the skins for the F-4 that I could and giving them some love to really bring them to life. For the artist of those skins I thank you for all your hard work and time in making your renditions of this awesome aircraft. Crazy Eddie and others Thank you. I have a total of 41 skins in my package but that's not counting what Sport's has to add to it. So in the next day or so please look out for a separate thread titled "DCS F-4 Mega Skin Pack".

I have taken all the skins made sure that both the skins and the pilots are in HD. The files are DDS so they should work for 1.5 and 2.0 versions of the game. I highly recommend that you backup the VSN F4 livery folder first just in case. All skins are complete with dirt layer and fixed textures if needed. My skins were all custom made by hand for the most part. I hope you have fun flying them and keep the F-4 flying in DCS.