Guide on predicting ball slip with maneuvering?

As the title says. I am looking for a guide to better understand which leg to push inside on different regimes.

Like: takeoff, right.

Cruise: zero or slight right

Landing: zero on approach or slight right, idle and touchdown zero then left.

Pulling during climb with power increase and left turn, slight left

Pulling during climb with power increase and right turn, slight right

Pulling during climb with power decrease and left turn, slight left

Pulling during climb with power decrease and right turn, slight left

Dive bombing at idle power, right

Etc...

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

• ED Team

Turn autorudder on and watch the tick...

Ніщо так сильно не ранить мозок, як уламки скла від розбитих рожевих окулярів

There is nothing so hurtful for the brain as splinters of broken rose-coloured spectacles.

Ничто так сильно не ранит мозг, как осколки стекла от разбитых розовых очков (С) Me

if the ball is off to the right, slightly push right rudder, off left, left rudder

The rule in real flying is "step on the ball". Simple.

TWC_SLAG

Win 10 64 bit, 2T Hard Drive, 1T SSD, 500GB SSD, ASUS Prime Z390 MB, Intel i9 9900 Coffee Lake 3.1mhz CPU, ASUS 2070 Super GPU, 32gb DDR4 Ram, Track IR5, 32” Gigabyte curved monitor, TM Warthog HOTAS, CH Pedals, Voice Attack, hp Reverb G2.

The rule in real flying is "step on the ball". Simple.

Exactly so. It isn't a good idea to try to memorize a list of when to yaw in which direction. That's like cramming for a test instead of really coming to an understanding of the material.

I'm not cramming, its difficult to zoom in on a bandit, then zoom out, get back in seat to view ball, push rudder on ball, then zoom back in.

As a matter of fact, I got something I'm working on now to help. I won't say what it is, but it will help. More to come.

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

What I'm trying to say is, "Use the Force, Luke." It's difficult at first to keep glancing down at the ball (especially for no-headtrack users like myself), but eventually you'll come to feel approximately where it ought to be, and won't need to glance down nearly as often. A cheat-sheet won't really teach you the feel.

Feel? We don't feel a thing in the sim man...

That's why he said "Use the Force, Luke"..

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

To made Guide that doesn't work, that's all about K4 experienxe, when you roll your plane around as evasive action and afterwards push the wrong side of the Pedals your Plane proubably make a good stationary side sliping Target.

For the start Look at your Slip-Ball try to hold him center, after some time you get a Feeling for it.

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

Feel? We don't feel a thing in the sim man...

I also tought so before ffb/oculus rift/jetseat. Now i have plenty of feel in the sim.

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]