1stCavDiv. Needs You!

LiveBait

The SOP's are being reworked ATM but basically pop along say hi. Flying together can be daunting but rewarding, the instructor pilots are available if you want to progress through the wings program but there is no pressure to take any kind of test though most members are keen to get a check ride for basic wings.

As long as you enjoy flying the huey then you will enjoy flying with the 229th

We have recently had several new members so you wouldn't be the only FNG;)

What part of the world are you from?

Hungary. First one from here?:D

Do you have videos highlighting your comms, procedures, etc??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

There is a concensus I believe to use Universe radio, at the moment mostly we answer with a number to flight lead to acknowledge an order or change in direction etc.

This video by Chuck may give an insight

Or check my youtube channel for other video's :)

Edited by Cibit

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

UniversRadio is the way to go. Very realistic.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Post a hello in candidates joining thread and join A Company in the usergroup tab (Thats the North American Company):)

Thanks!

Done!

The problem was that after registering, I was not automatically signed in, so did not have the "Warrant Officer Candidates Apply Here!" forum available. Explicitly signing in did the trick!

• 3 months later...

Hey Mower, if you want to join my friend just sign up in the WOC section. Be a pleasure to share the skies with you:thumbup:

http://1stcavdiv.conceptbb.com/f10-warrant-officer-candidates-apply-here

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...

question from new huey pilot

Hi

I've just started to learn to fly the huey in dcs. I've been flying ga aircraft for years with fsx and p3d. I recently gave dcs world a go and was very intrigued. I'm also new to military aviation and want to learn the ropes. Do you guys accept "trainees" or should I achieve a certain level of proficiency before joining.

thx Lee

Hi

I've just started to learn to fly the huey in dcs. I've been flying ga aircraft for years with fsx and p3d. I recently gave dcs world a go and was very intrigued. I'm also new to military aviation and want to learn the ropes. Do you guys accept "trainees" or should I achieve a certain level of proficiency before joining.

thx Lee

You'll find plenty of help to get started and even more patience at the 229th.

A Co, 229th AHB, 1st Cav Div

ASUS Prime Z370-A MB, Intel Core i7 8700K 5.0GHz OC'd, RTX 3090, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, Win 10

Samsung 65" 4K Curved Display (Oculus Rift occaisionally), Track IR5, VoiceAttack, Baur's BRD-N Cyclic base/Virpil T-50CM Grip, UH-1h Collective by Microhelis & OE-XAM Pedals. JetSeat & SimShaker for Aviators.

JUST CHOPPERS