JHMCS!

Revelation

Nice preview!

We really need something like a Mission Data Card for all these settings, waypoints and similar. Setting these manually as a client will get old really fast.

+1

Yep thought the same thing as soon as I saw that list. This along with EW programs etc is a must.

Looks superb though. Can't wait to see this in VR.

Very nice indeed

PC: i7 9700K, 32 GB RAM, RTX 2080 SUPER, Tir 5, Hotas Warthog Throttle, VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Base with VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip, VKB-SIM T-RUDDER PEDALS MK.IV. Modules : NEVADA, F-5E, M-2000C, BF-109K4, A-10C, FC3, P-51D, MIG-21BIS, MI-8MTV2, F-86F, FW-190D9, UH-1H, L-39, MIG-15BIS, AJS37, SPITFIRE-MKIX, AV8BNA, PERSIAN GULF, F/A-18C HORNET, YAK-52, KA-50, F-14,SA342, C-101, F-16, JF-17, Supercarrier,I-16,MIG-19P, P-47D,A-10C_II

Yes.

Looking good.

Now. Long time away I know - but...............does the JHMCS allow locking the targetting pod? THAT would be cool!

Yeah I believe it does - you should be able to look at a spot on the ground and make that your TGT and I assume slew the ATFLIR to that spot (or have it slaved already).

The most exciting stuff for me is the MIDS / datalink stuff beamscanner mentioned, being able to see where wingmen/friendlies/targets are around you in 3D space will be incredibly useful - no one will ever need labels again once we've got that!

taken from this link: https://www.rockwellcollins.com/Products-and-Services/Defense/Avionics/Displays-and-Controls/Helmet-Mounted-Displays/Joint-Helmet-Mounted-Cueing-System.aspx

The jmcs is projecting to the right eye. Will the implementation for vr also be for one eye only?

Can we setup the implementation for VR to right eye only or left eye only to adopt to personal eye-strenght/health....i can imagine having the display on both eyes will result in strange double sight...

taken from this link: https://www.rockwellcollins.com/Products-and-Services/Defense/Avionics/Displays-and-Controls/Helmet-Mounted-Displays/Joint-Helmet-Mounted-Cueing-System.aspx

The jmcs is projecting to the right eye. Will the implementation for vr also be for one eye only?

Can we setup the implementation for VR to right eye only or left eye only to adopt to personal eye-strenght/health....i can imagine having the display on both eyes will result in strange double sight...

The HUD is projected in both eyes now and you don't get double-sight, even though different images are projected in each eye. Close one eye and then the other and you'll see each eye is only seeing just over half the HUD, but they blend together when both eyes are open so you don't notice.

I'm hoping it'll be in both eyes - the only thing I can base my experience on is the HMS in the KA-50 which I find a bit odd to use/focus on in VR as it's on just one eye, though that might be because it's not focused at infinity like a HUD would be.

That looks nice. I assume the brightness is adjusted with the HUD brightness knob?

The brightness knob for the HMD is the knob you use to turn it on above the spin recovery.

=Badlego;3642702]taken from this link: https://www.rockwellcollins.com/Products-and-Services/Defense/Avionics/Displays-and-Controls/Helmet-Mounted-Displays/Joint-Helmet-Mounted-Cueing-System.aspx

I think because of the nature it needs to be in both eyes or it will feel very awkward , I remember a bug on the a-10c I believe where something only appeared in one eye and it was uncomfortable.

Probably not, most servers will disallow it I'd imagine!

Lookin' good!

Merging with an 18 is going to be incredibly dangerous very soon...

2 weeks™

My Hangar:

F16C | FA18C | AH64D | F14A/B | M2000C | AV8B | A10C/ii | KA50/iii | UH1H | Gazelle | FC3 | CA | Supercarrier

My Spec:

Obsidian750D Airflow | Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K | 32GB DDR4 Vengeance @3600 | RTX3080 12GB OC | ZXR PCIe | WD Black 2TB SSD | Log X56 | Log G502 | TrackIR | 1 badass mutha

Probably not, most servers will disallow it I'd imagine!

Where do you get that from? Do these servers disallow the HMD for Russian birds? I am willing to bet most servers will permit JHCMS + 9X.

Win 10 Pro 64Bit | 49" UWHD AOC 5120x1440p | AMD 5900x | 64Gb DDR4 | RX 6900XT

.Impact;3643392']Anyone know what "TUCD Track" means ?

TUC = Target Under Cursor.

Its part of LTWS. Its one of 3 designations available to the pilot.

1. Launch & Steering Target (L&S): The primary designation. If a weapon or sensor is slaved, its slaved to this guy (if not the JHMCS).

2. Secondary Designated Target (DT2): A second designation for SA purposes and engagement. DT2 and L&S can be swapped rapidly via the undesignate button.

3. Target Under Cursor (TUC): A third designation that shows trackfiles for bricks under your cursor. Purely for SA purposes.

You mistake the intent of my reply. I was referring to data cartridge with preloaded settings.

You can already have preloaded chaff and flare programs for 1-5 by simply adding one .lua file.

Check the User Files section.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440