Helicopters Tournament 3

Alpenwolf

PitbullVicious - Gazelle

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

善く戦う者は、まず勝つべからざるを為して、以て敵の勝つべきを待つ。

If more Ka-50 pilots sign up, then I'll reduce the number of Mi-8's and replace them with more slots for the Shark.

Never thought the Mi-8 was so unpopular, but the 3 rounds of the event so far have shown that. Love that bird!

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

... never thought the Mi-8 was so unpopular, but the 3 rounds of the event so far have shown that. Love that bird!

Hip is my fav, but you have to give him a more tactical role for being attractive to the people, this is a tournament, and Hip has a minimum impact in the mission.

Hip is my fav, but you have to give him a more tactical role for being attractive to the people, this is a tournament, and Hip has a minimum impact in the mission.

Had a tactical role for it in round 2. Fly fast, fly low and get them troops to capture Senaki. Didn't attract much Mi-8 pilots either.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

Unfortunately, and im cursing doing this, i have to resign again. I had the timeslot blocked away but have fallen ill last week so i need to make up some ground and got to resign unfortunately. x)

hope the event goes well !

S!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

Having a slight issue with SRS as it still refuses to work on my system.

If allowed I could still join (think we could set up a relay to TS, but it's still a PAIN) or I'll happily gift my slot in case there are more sign-ups for the Gazelle.

Scoop on SRS:

We basically tried everything with some folks from DCS Finland, including 3 different microphones, 2 USB and one analogue. SRS can't initialize a recording device and exits.

I gave the technical data to Ciribob (the SRS developer) who was just as helpless - he's using the same sound chip as me but it's an issue with Windows 10 and not SRS as such. He suggested updating the sound drivers. However they are already the latest version.

Will need more extensive googling if there even is a solution... :(

SA-342 Ka-50 Mi-8 AJS-37 F-18 M2000C AV-8B-N/A Mig-15bis CA --- How to learn DCS

Having a slight issue with SRS as it still refuses to work on my system.

If allowed I could still join (think we could set up a relay to TS, but it's still a PAIN) or I'll happily gift my slot in case there are more sign-ups for the Gazelle.

Scoop on SRS:

We basically tried everything with some folks from DCS Finland, including 3 different microphones, 2 USB and one analogue. SRS can't initialize a recording device and exits.

I gave the technical data to Ciribob (the SRS developer) who was just as helpless - he's using the same sound chip as me but it's an issue with Windows 10 and not SRS as such. He suggested updating the sound drivers. However they are already the latest version.

Will need more extensive googling if there even is a solution... :(

No worries. You can still fly if that's the case. However, with so many Reds signing out, we'll see how it plays out tomorrow.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments

My friend might want to join the ride (so to speak) as a Gazelle co-pilot with me, but I'm not quite sure from the mission description if this counts as extra player towards the 20 limit or not. Could someone elaborate?

i9-9900K @ 5.1GHz | MSI Ventus 3X OC RTX3090 24GB | 64GB 3200MHz DDR4 | Asus ROG Strix Z390-E | Asus Xonar DGX 5.1 Sound Card | Virpil T50CM2 base w/ F/A-18C / A-10C / Virpil T50CM2 Grip | WinWing Super Taurus Throttle | MFG pedals | TekCreations Hornet UFC, Landing Panel, Right Console | WinWing Hornet Combat Ready Panel | Buddy Fox UFC | Foxx Mount | 3 x TM Cougar MFD | HP Reverb G2 | Wacom Intuos S (with VRK) | Honeycomb Alpha Yoke | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | CH Fighter Stick Pro & Throttle | MS Sidewinder 2 FFB | Track IR 5 | Oculus Rift CV1

Regarding of the above, I'll add him here for now (hope this isn't too late):

PitbullVicious + Pantzman - Gazelle L

(Note that PitbullVicious has already been registered individually, I'd like to add Pantzman as my co-pilot)

Regarding of the above, I'll add him here for now (hope this isn't too late):

PitbullVicious + Pantzman - Gazelle L

(Note that PitbullVicious has already been registered individually, I'd like to add Pantzman as my co-pilot)

That's ok

I saw on FB you need more red pilots. i will do a KA if possible. i know its last minute.

Sure, you can.

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Helicopters Tournaments