Throttle found - great customer service!

Swine

As some of you know US Customs has held a few throttles for some reason. Anyway mine was late so I contacted Virpil.

They responded that day.

Their support team started an investigation.

My throttle was found and sent to me in a week. I guess us customs was holding it for some reason. Anyway, all good. Virpil did respond quickly, they were on it within hours. Gives me a lot of faith in buying items from them for sure. Hopefully this little issue with customs is over.

Btw I’m very impressed with the throttle.

Thanks Virpil!

Swine

PS. My issue wasn’t a technical issue, more of a shipping problem so they may have different response times.

Edited by Swine

I have so far felt the need to contact virpil support twice.

Each time they have responded no later than next working day.

Second time I fired off an email late Friday afternoon.

I had a reply before noon Monday.

That was slight technical issue as well.

Actually it was user error on my side that was promptly sorted once I realised.

i7 8700k @ 4.7, 32GB 2900Mhz, 1080ti, CV1

Virpil MT-50\Delta, MFG Crosswind, Warthog Throttle, Virptil Mongoost-50 throttle.

• 2 weeks later...
Where do they ship from and where do returns go for service?

Delivery Information

Warranty Information

Интернет-магазин для ЕАЭС, Стань частью команды VIRPIL Controls, VIRPIL Controls в ВК, Канал VIRPIL Controls на Youtube

Win10 / I7-4790K 4.6GHz / Z97X / GTX 1080Ti / 32 Gb / SSD Samsung 860 Pro 2Tb+HDD WD 2Tb/ 40" 4K Philips BDM4065UC / TrackIR 5 / VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Flightstick (pitch: soft center cam, stiff spring / roll: hard center cam, stiff spring) + VPC Extension 200mm (S-shaped)/ VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle with Aerobatics Detents/ VPC Control Panel #1 / VPC Ace Flight Rudder Pedals

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think I spoke to soon. I’ve had a ticket in to help with software and haven’t heard anything in almost a week. Seems hit or miss when it comes to support.

I apologise for any delay! Can you let me know your ticket number please so I check this out for you? Our support portal is under a lot of demand right now, we're working as fast as possible but no one is forgotten :thumbup:

*EDIT*

I think I found your ticket (requesting help to program the MongoosT-50 throttle?) - I had replied within 24 hours, currently awaiting your response to clarify what exactly you need help with :)

Edited by Cyph3r

► Website: www.virpil.com // ► Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/VirPilControls // ► Twitter: https://twitter.com/VirPilControls

For support please email support@virpil.com to open a ticket!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]