Black Shark 3 upgrade content

BonerCat

Was totally expected when they announced the A10C II (months after the announcement of BS3). Choppers always come last. I was fool enough to say it loud on the forum on day 1 and got destroyed by the flyboys.

Although I usually have the same impression about rotor vs fixed wing priorities at ED, one has the keep in mind that there is a Mi24 somewhere in viewing distance. Not a lot of consolation for me, though, as I have zero interest in a stone age helo that does not even have a swivel gun, no matter if it is a legend or not.

Man, given that I jumped the FlightSim train back in the days with LOMAC, I am still far away from what I was searching for back than: a modern, western attack helo sim. Oh Ah64D, why are you not simmable? :cry:

Why they had to do that, when they can make anyone sit in the actual cockpit and take the picture. Talking about the second picture, either the guy is a dwarf, or is a poor photoshop job. The guy sitting in the second picture is photoshoped, and is not to scale. lol.

The second picture is a screengrab from a video recorded from the factory in 2008 for a Russian news agency....

So, Adobe After Effects then instead of Adobe Photoshop?

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

The second picture is a screengrab from a video recorded from the factory in 2008 for a Russian news agency....

So, Adobe After Effects then instead of Adobe Photoshop?

To me there is no seat installed and thats why it looks so strange.

"Blyat Naaaaa" - Izlom

I have a feeling in my waters that these images show the ground based test/training chopper used for evaluating the KA-52 systems.... but it is just a feeling in my waters.

I would love something like this in DCS... but more than likely BS3 will only have the basic president S defensive system, which I would be very happy with.

Here is one of the unique unit that was used by KAMOV in 90's.

attachment.php?attachmentid=212197&d=1560845084

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Google Translate

This video was aired in 2008. Archive video materials were also used there. You do not know for certain in what year this fragment was filmed. You don't even know which factory it was filmed in.

Original in Russian

Это видео было выпущено в эфир в 2008 году. В том числе там были использованы и архивные видеоматериалы. Вам не известно достоверно в каком году был снят этот фрагмент на видео. Вы даже не знаете на каком заводе это было снято.

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use Google Translate.

This video was aired in 2008. Archive video materials were also used there. You do not know for certain in what year this fragment was filmed. You don't even know which factory it was filmed in.

Original in Russian

Это видео было выпущено в эфир в 2008 году. В том числе там были использованы и архивные видеоматериалы. Вам не известно достоверно в каком году был снят этот фрагмент на видео. Вы даже не знаете на каком заводе это было снято.

Not sure if that's relevant. Fri13 I believe was simply stating that picture is not "Photoshopped" as suggested by snipes.

Google Translate

Not sure if that's relevant. Fri13 I believe was simply stating that picture is not "Photoshopped" as suggested by snipes.

Maybe it is so. In turn, I also simply stated that in this case it is impossible to judge with certainty the time and location of video filming.

Original in Russian

Возможно это так. В свою очередь я тоже просто констатировал, что в данном случае невозможно с уверенностью судить о времени и месте видеосъёмки.

Edited by S.E.Bulba
update.

Sorry, I don't speak English, so I use Google Translate.