Operation "Blue Flag" - 24/7 PvP Campaign

gregzagk

suddenly appeared volcano and killed all red aircrafts on the field.

an act of god perhaps????

You must offer virgins. Did you throw virgins into the volcanoes to appease the gods??

In the blue side we offer virgins every Monday and Thursday.

IAF.ViFF

http://www.preflight.us

Israel's Combat Flight Sim Community Website

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

an act of god perhaps????

You must offer virgins. Did you throw virgins into the volcanoes to appease the gods??

In the blue side we offer virgins every Monday and Thursday.

Or an act of Gandalf :P

1373469687_cultures-escape-bulgaria-gandalf-you-shall-not-pass.jpg

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

373vFS DCS World squadron (Greece) - www.buddyspike.net

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

Takes a lot of time to produce a tacview from a track, esp if we don't know where in the trk it was from. It would be better expected to do this and produce the acmi, in which case you will already know what happened, if it was related to a weapons release. If you think it is worth your time, continue, all you need to do is have the free version of tacview installed and configured, run the trk file in DCS, give it some time advancement and when you find the bit you need and cover it, you can exit and watch the tacview.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

ssLmpmO.jpg

0iVUjxq.jpg

vc4LmTn.jpg

The third day found both sides in teeth grinding wanton destruction, pulling the tide of battle in excruciating small bits of turf when the sky filled with burning wreckage.

REDFORCE managed to stay on top for the first half of the day, but BLUFORCE hit back when REDFORCE went to their beds and were caught with their pants down!

The shame!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

http://buddyspike.net/

hey guys, why does server is down so often? may be a weak hardware? or something about scripts errors?

ps thanks for campaign! very nice work! (but need to do something with server problems))

hey guys, why does server is down so often? may be a weak hardware? or something about scripts errors?

ps thanks for campaign! very nice work! (but need to do something with server problems))

Hello. Well it's not so often. It crashes ~2 times per day with the exception of Sunday in which we had an issue and it crashed 4 times. We reduced the issues after stress testing

It's a combination of issues in which there are a lot of backround stuff working , like scripts to support the web page and the capturing system and mostly some unfortunately DCS things like when you hit specific AI units along with other actions or moving ground groups through the map when many people fly.

We try to reduce them even more though.

Thanks for the support.

Greg

Hard slog to hold onto Sochi at the moment, think I must have been in the server 10 hours in the last 24. Keep it up Blue!

It true...I was monitoring the web based map and the server and thought "wow... we must attack when he will sleep over his keyboard" :D

Hello. Well it's not so often. It crashes ~2 times per day with the exception of Sunday in which we had an issue and it crashed 4 times. We reduced the issues after stress testing

It's a combination of issues in which there are a lot of backround stuff working , like scripts to support the web page and the capturing system and mostly some unfortunately DCS things like when you hit specific AI units along with other actions or moving ground groups through the map when many people fly.

We try to reduce them even more though.

Thanks for the support.

Greg

on which hardware you running this campaign?

Hi, I need some clarifications about this

-Transport Troops

Mi-8's & UH-1H's are able to transport troops to the front. To load troops to your chopper just

take off and head to the load zone near your FARP/Airbase. The load zone is marked with

GREEN smoke. Once landed on it you can load troops through the F-10 Radio Menu

Where are the so called loading zones more precisely? I took of from 2 FARPS and see nothing around them.

Also some explanations on the different kind of troops we can transport, which is good for what.

thanks.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Hi, I need some clarifications about this

Where are the so called loading zones more precisely? I took of from 2 FARPS and see nothing around them.

Also some explanations on the different kind of troops we can transport, which is good for what.

thanks.

The green smoke was removed...you can load the stuff via F10 - Other

To take/conquer a point (city,FARP or AFB):

you need to destroy all ground units in these areas!

Artillery: engange enemy troop within range of 10km (LoS)

SHORAD: SA-9 units

Infantry

RADAR: better pictures for GC

SOP: http://www.foinikas.org/ftp/public/DCS_World/Briefings/Buddy%20Spike/SOP%20OPERATION%20BLUE%20FLAG.pdf

Playing: F-16C

Intel i7-13700KF, 64GB DDR5 @5600MHz, RTX 4080 ZOTAC Trinity, WIN 11 64Bit Prof.

Squadron "Serious Uglies" / Discord-Server: https://discord.gg/2WccwBh

Ghost0815

Hey thanks Ghost (mwd2).

Yes the pdf was updated before the start of the campaign. We removed the smokes and you can rearm before taking airborne.It was done for optimization purposes and to ensure gameplay as you can't spam units that way near airbases.

Is the note about the green smoke anywhere left by mistake?

Greg

Soshi has only 2 A-10C playable as red. How about setting a few fighters ? at least cheap mig21/29. It's impossible to hold. Gauduta is a not even 1/3 the distance of other red base.

Red forces are sleeping. 6 blue on the server. I'm afraid campaign will be over in a few hours.

Hey, sochi is a blue airbase initially so when red captures it they get the bonus aircraft only as it happens also for the blue side on same occasions .

No worries everyone have their chances. Today we had a 17 vs 4 for the reds situation with blue side pilots struggling to defend and the war didn't end . If someone can end the war within hours then he should win so it's fair .

Its what makes this campaign interesting in my opinion.

Nice CAP over Beslan/Vladikavkaz 373. Pretty much denied us a look in there. And we tried.

Thought i'd do you a favour and have an early night and leave you Beslan. You very nearly got Beslan-Tbilisi Farp at the end, but for a scrap in the mountains with Hueys vs your infantry.

We've renamed the valley from that FARP to Vladikavkaz the Death Star trench. It's deadly. So many dead choppers. So many nasty 373 at the end of it.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *