Multiplayer`s in Scandinavia

pingo

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I find it thought provoking that 18 people join the group but only 1 other than myself does anything to promote it or even post in the forum (except for panzertard but he is busy somewhere else).

There is access to own server and Team Speak with 500 slots so there's no excuse not to put some action behind the well-meaning words.

I don't mind putting a lot of work into something - I just don't want to do things in vain.

I will be closing down the group unless someone volunteers to maintain it.

Edited by RipKirby

It is a real pity but I've gotten increasingly little (nice eh?;)) time for flying lately with my master thesis in the works and responsibilites both at home and in the ArmaII-clan.

Maybe in another half year or so. :(

Core i5-760 @ 3.6Ghz, 4GB DDR3, Geforce GTX470, Samsung SATA HDD, Dell UH2311H 1920x1080, Saitek X52 Pro., FreeTrack homemade cap w/ LifeCam VX-1000, Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1.

FreeTrack in DCS A10C (64bit): samttheeagle's headtracker.dll

Well, I’ve done some stupid installations on my TS3 server and am reinstalling Win7 on the box. In mean time I suggest to create a channel on one eSportServer in Denmark.

eSportServers.dk TS3 Server

94.18.118.153:9988

First one to join server makes a channel “Virtual Vikings” and set password “openforall”.

I will be flying there tonight! You can set your client connection so it connects to the "Virtual Vikings" by default if you like.

(HJ)

Well, I’ve done some stupid installations on my TS3 server and am reinstalling Win7 on the box. In mean time I suggest to create a channel on one eSportServer in Denmark.

eSportServers.dk TS3 Server

94.18.118.153:9988

First one to join server makes a channel “Virtual Vikings” and set password “openforall”.

I will be flying there tonight! You can set your client connection so it connects to the "Virtual Vikings" by default if you like.

(HJ)

Done, let me know if anyone wants to fly an A-10 mission.

Im interested. Im also looking for some one in our timezone to maybe look and give feedback on a larger project for lockon missions/campaigns Ive been working on for about six months. I didnt even realize you guys existed til right now!!! I know PT but havent seen u guys on other servers?

On public TS servers the channel you create is removed when all players leave the channel. I'ts anyway important to use the TS server for the server you are playing on to get intel and supporting each other. The main idea about the "public" channel is if wee should all gather one night and have a all out scandinavian thingie :D

• 9 months later...