New Virtual Display Team

Hello, I am starting a new team for people under 18 that are filled with potential but cannot find a good team because of age restriction. We are a 6 pilot display team, and currently need to fill our spots. You are trying for the 2010 team, we will be training until Late March or Early April.

Honestly, we have not picked an aircraft to display nor a team name, but once we get the flying down, we'll get a website, ventrilo, team, etc.

Requirements:

Able to make Friday and Saturday practice.

Game: LOMAC: Flaming Cliffs

Software: Ventrilo

Joystick: HOTAS Control System (Ex: X52, Cougar, G940)

Continent: North America

Ping: Under 250ms from the host in Washington D.C. USA

FPS: Must be able to maintain 20 FPS through practice with all 6 of the planes.

Language: Must be able to speak fluent English.

Mod: None right now, stock F-15.

Flying Ability: Must be able to hold a decent formation. The rest we will settle.

Positions Available:

1-Boss/Lead < Must be at least 15

2-Right Wing

3-Left Wing

4-Slot

5-Lead Solo

7-Narrator/Advance Pilot

8-Events Scheduler

9-Public Affairs Officer

Current Pilots/Team Members:

5-Lucas "Moskva" Ferrari << Temporary member, slot still available.

6-Duncan "Razgriz" Lee

If you would like to apply, fill out the application form and email it to our recruitment manager Duncan "Razgriz" Lee at his e-mail (Razgr1z912@gmail.com) We are considering using the Stock F-15 with a repaint (or the VFAT mod F15) for our display. The flight model will be right on, a semi-accurate display model, and a cockpit is all right there for default.

Thank you,

Duncan Lee

EMail:

MSN:

XFire: Razgr1z912Razgr1z912@gmail.com

2010Tryouts.doc

Edited by Razgriz

Nice. I apply for the profile you're looking for.

Still, I've never actually tried my hand in formation flying. Maybe I should try a lead or opposing solo role :music_whistling:...

My English is not perfect (I have a bad accent, plus other stuff), but I can try (after all, I've been using English at school all the time, so it shouldn't be a problem...)

But I'm not so sure about the VBA MOD... Why not to do it with the game's original A/Cs and etc.?

You can put a really decent demonstration with the planes already included. And, when it comes to solos, it's really hard to beat the Russian aircraft.

But I loved the idea, and everything is fine for me, except the mod (not because of this MOD specially, but because ModMan decided to stop working again. Link to topic: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=763065#post763065 If anyone around knows a way to solve this, I would appreciate it.)

Edited by Lucas_From_Hell

Hi Razgriz,

good idea to make a team for the age "gap" in the virtual aerobatic community.

Would like to wish you good luck with finding pilots and building the team!

Regards,

Lars "Frazer" Hofman

Communications & Organization

Virtual Festival of Aerobatic Teams

Thank you for the support, Frazer. We hope to recruit dedicated and mature pilots at such a young age. It will be hard to get there, but I hope to have a team together and have the delta (6 plane formation) down by Christmas.