Mirage F1

Iberian

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hi. For real I’ve been waiting this module to be completed or at least announced to buy it. Dcs has a lack on French side, also the super etendard would be nice to see.
Could be wrong but I think AvioDev is only focusing on aircraft in the Spanish armed forces or developed by Spain.

Could be wrong but I think AvioDev is only focusing on aircraft in the Spanish armed forces or developed by Spain.

Unless their plans changed, yea youre wrong

http://www.aviodev.com/?page_id=74&lang=en

But aviodev is meticulously working thru one mod before talking much about others.the opposite of razbam's approach (not intended to dump on raz or anything, just a different approach)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] DCS: The most expensive free game you'll ever play

Modules: All of them

System:

I9-9900k, ROG Maximus , 32gb ram, RTX2070 Founder's Edition, t16000,hotas, pedals & cougar MFD, HP Reverb 1.2, HTC VIVE

Unless their plans changed, yea youre wrong

http://www.aviodev.com/?page_id=74&lang=en

But aviodev is meticulously working thru one mod before talking much about others.the opposite of razbam's approach (not intended to dump on raz or anything, just a different approach)

The Mirage F1 was operated by Spain for a long time, and Aviodev has mentioned variants specifically flown by the Spanish Air Force (CE, EE and M).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Can the version of the F1 we're getting (EE or CE, can't remember) carry the S530F ?

As far as I'm aware the F-1CE can use the Super 530F, in fact Spain bought 40 missiles in 1994 for the F-1 fleet.

0804121.jpg?v=v40

Edited by KIKE92

As far as I'm aware the F-1CE can use the Super 530F, in fact Spain bought 40 missiles in 1994 for the F-1 fleet.

0804121.jpg?v=v40

Is the CE being made or some other version?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

These things were discussed pretty in depth back been many years so I don't recall exactly anymore but I think Aviodev wanted do multiple versions: CE & EE, with perhaps a two seater later on, and hopefully also an M later as a separate module.

I also seem to have a vague recollection with some CEs having the ability to use one missile, but others not, with one or the other being bought from another country and originally being another variant with slightly different capabilities. Don't quote me on any of these though, probably half a decade old info on me old brain-box :)

If it'll only be one variants, I personally would hope it to be the more multirole or better ground pounding one, which I think was the EE.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

If it'll only be one variants, I personally would hope it to be the more multirole or better ground pounding one, which I think was the EE.

Already stated that it will be the CE and EE. It wouldn't make sense to develope only the EE (better multirole / AG variant) as practically it is a C version + INS.

0804121.jpg?v=v40

none of the "Spanish" version F1 can use the S-530F

they bought used Quatari F1 in 1994 which were S-530F able thought, those Fox-1 missile were already fairly outdated at this time.

for the sake of gameplay, we can hope Aviodev still bring the S-530F with their module as an unrealistic option in order to allow us to "simulate" French and Iraqi F1 which are much more interesting for DCS

• 4 weeks later...

They could have focused on just one late model and not overtaxed themselves.

We already know its going to take 2-3 years for just for one module and this Mirage F-1 is not a trainer module unlike the C-101.

So, I guess its going to take even much longer with 2 on the pipeline.

Contarily, I am very happy with the intention fo doing multiple, different variants, and not all of them being the latest.

I also like, as long as it takes, they are trying not to move to the next thing without being satisfied ith their current product. Although, it does feel like C-101 by now is at a pretty good place, but I don't fly it often enough to know whether it's really the case.

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

I am very happy with the intention fo doing multiple, different variants, and not all of them being the latest.

+1

I also like, as long as it takes, they are trying not to move to the next thing without being satisfied ith their current product. Although, it does feel like C-101 by now is at a pretty good place, but I don't fly it often enough to know whether it's really the case.

+1 aswell

The cool thing is that with the C-101 they probably have some tools and procedures in place to make the F-1 go a bit more quickly. I think it'll be great for the Syria map. M2000, F-1 and Mig-29/23, throw in some Mig-21 and F-5.

sprinkle in a little Mi-8/ Mi-24 / Uh-1

That sounds like an awesome little scenario.

Edited by Kazansky222
typo

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

From my understanding(correct me if I'm wrong) The C-101 and F-1 stagnated for awhile because they lost their coder or had limited access to a coder. Awhile ago they got a new one and work really picked up to a nice pace on the 101 which they rightly focused on finishing before committing most of their assets to the F-1. They are almost there though on the 101 and in the comments of one of their recent Facebook posts they said work is progressing on the F-1. It may still be some time before we see anything though because I think DCS 1.5 was still a thing last they were working on it so I'm sure there is a lot of updating to do on the work already done.

I'm going to say it, but the redemption of AVIODEV was a long time coming. I believe the C101 is a good module, but basically the only option for them from now on, is to release things as per the EA model that is current (not 6 years ago). Anything that isn't close to completion will cause concern, because history says, they are not fast to completion. And that sticks. So, I think, if I am correct, they will continue to follow the model of saying very very little on this topic until it's close - and I mean proper close, not what was close 6 years ago with the C101 into EA. There is no alternative if you only have one released product to be judged upon.

SIMPLE SCENERY SAVING * SIMPLE GROUP SAVING * SIMPLE STATIC SAVING *

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...