Supercarrier owning hornet but no sale?

Spuky05

Hey Guys,

I want to preorder the Supercarrier module btu ist only 25% on sale but i own the hornet? (Im logged in) I bought it from steam but transfered it to the standalone that shouldn´t be a problem Right?

what can i do to get 50% off.

Greetings Spuky05

• ED Team
Hey Guys,

I want to preorder the Supercarrier module btu ist only 25% on sale but i own the hornet? (Im logged in) I bought it from steam but transfered it to the standalone that shouldn´t be a problem Right?

what can i do to get 50% off.

Greetings Spuky05

Hi Spuky05

welcome to our forum,

It is not currently possible to give steam hornet owners discount on the supercarrier, the team are currently looking for solutions and we will let you all know if the situation changes.

Thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Hi Spuky05

welcome to our forum,

It is not currently possible to give steam hornet owners discount on the supercarrier, the team are currently looking for solutions and we will let you all know if the situation changes.

Thank you

He said he transferred it to the stand alone, which as far as I'm aware is an issue you guys are already aware of and working on.

I also bought the hornet originally on steam but was transferred with several other modules several months ago and it doesn't apply the discount as of yet, I think this is the issue he is having also.

Is it possible to know whether or not this situation will change before, or after, the sale concludes? Many of us in this situation are waiting to buy the carrier so we can take advantage of the additional discount - I would hate to miss out on the sale altogether as a result.

when i try to pay gives me only 30% discount

It's an issue they are aware of and are trying to solve.

For anyone who bought the hornet ON STEAM and then transferred it to the standalone version of DCS. the discount isn't working correctly for us.

ED has already made a post that they are aware of the problem and are looking to resolve it. Have some patience guys :D

They fixed it for you, if you didn’t see the update. Steam transfers of a “pre purchase Hornet” now get the same discount as stand alone pre purchase Hornet owners. Key there is pre purchase owners. Best of luck.

Cheers,

Don

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria

So, a question for BigNewy or anyone who can answer -

For anyone who transferred from Steam a while back with the Hornet and couldn't get the discount, and bought the Supercarrier before this issue was fixed, is there no way for us to get reimbursed for that?

I submitted a ticket for this but either it didn't take or or was closed with no follow up. Just seeking clarification.

• ED Team
So, a question for BigNewy or anyone who can answer -

For anyone who transferred from Steam a while back with the Hornet and couldn't get the discount, and bought the Supercarrier before this issue was fixed, is there no way for us to get reimbursed for that?

I submitted a ticket for this but either it didn't take or or was closed with no follow up. Just seeking clarification.

Please contact support, they will assist you.

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
Same problem. Do I submit a ticket or contact some other way?

edit: NM-working now.

Good to hear it is working now :thumbup: