Moving skins - Disconnect ''Pure Client Required''

Furiz

I was installing my skins into DCS game folder rather than the saved games DCS folder, anyways, I wanted to move the skins to the saved games folder but when I tried logging into MP servers I got the Disconnect ''Pure Client Required'' message, something about shaders... I moved everything back and no problems.

so how do I move those skins?

do I need to keep the ones that come with game install in the game folder and only put the user file skins into the saved games folder?

yes, only user files go into the saved games folder, if you put the others there the game will detect that you changed your game files and fail IC.

It would also start downloading all the skins in every update.

Louis|Dancer, foundation member of the digital Swiss Air Force, a group of enthusiasts trying to imitate everything that has to do with Swiss military aviation on dcs. If you want to join us, contact us via instagram.

our youtube chanel:dSAF

our instagram:dSAF

my rusty pc: msi gtx1080ti / ryzen 5 2600x / ga-ab350 gaming motherboard / 16gb ram / rift cv1 / warthog

Hi, thnx

Guess I need to figure out which are the original skins :/

easy way, use the cleanup command it'll move all the non main install files & folders to DCS World OpenBeta\_backup.000

then copy the backup to you saved game livery folders

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

I did that and again it tells me client is tainted, pure client required.

Ill try repair maybe.

Correction,

it worked, but I had to load single player mission or campaign first.

thanks!

Edited by Furiz