Any historical groups that fly the mig21?

jonatron5

Being a little burnt out/disapointed with the current state of the F-86, I have been eyeing the mig 21. Not a max performance tier 1 first world aircraft by any means, but it has a rugged charm all its own, akin to the beautiful simplicity of the Ak-47, functional and mass produceable, so even comrade peasent can learn to operate it effectivley.

now that being said, I feel that the module is most likely a bit too much of an endeavour for someone of my skill level, without the help of a group thats patient and dedicated to the history of this truly uniuqe aircraft.

also I am very interested in the current meta build on these modules, for example, I have lots of complaints about the F86 module being rediculously mismatched to the mig-15 module that the mig will just blow it out of the sky, (litterally , and figurativley) when in reality I understand that these where two exceptionally equally matched aircraft. I would hate to immagine it is a nationality bias on belsimteks part, and just an honest mistake, but it doesnt seem to be getting fixed anytime soon regaurdless and this really disapointed me becuase I bought it with the intention ov having fun pvp missions.

if the mig 21 is like this as well I think ill save my money.

Being a little burnt out/disapointed with the current state of the F-86, I have been eyeing the mig 21

Well.... You better wait a bit. Belsimtek's F-86 is way more stable than Leatherneck's Mig-21. Doesn't even compare, quality wise. Our Mig-21 dedicated squadron fly everything but Mig21 nowaday. :/