Dagger AI, Mirage III?

Conroy

Mirage III has been only postponed or deleted? In the roadmap there is nothing about Mirage III. Can we have some more info about the Falkland - Malvinas project? Is It just only Harrier dedicated?

Probably because there is no new information to provide on the Mirage III. The Malvinas Falkland map you can fly any aircraft you like.

Intel i7-8700K | Asus Maximus X Formula | Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | Gainward Phoenix GTX1070 GLH | Samsung 960 EVO NVMe 1 x 250GB OS & 1 x 500GB Games | Corsair RM750x 750W | Corsair Carbide Air 540| Win10 | Dell 27" 1440p 60Hz | Custom water loop: CPU EK-Supremacy EVO, GPU EK-GTX JetStream - Acetal+Nickel & Backplate, Radiator EK-Coolstream PE 360, Pump & Res EK-XRES 140 Revo D5, Fans 3 x EK-Vardar 120mm & 2 x Corsair ML140 140mm

Probably because there is no new information to provide on the Mirage III.

NOOOOO!

I think that it is absolutely vital that RAZBAM drop whatever they are doing and divert all manpower to completing the Mirage III ASAP. :smilewink: :music_whistling:

“Mosquitoes fly, but flies don’t Mosquito” :pilotfly:

- Geoffrey de Havilland.

... well, he could have said it!

NOOOOO!

I think that it is absolutely vital that RAZBAM drop whatever they are doing and divert all manpower to completing the Mirage III ASAP. :smilewink: :music_whistling:

NAAAAAAH

All manpower to MiG-23!!!

:)