Mirage 2000 release date

lorfar

As ED is a russia based company 24th and 25th of December probably don't really matter to them. Ortodox church celebrates Christmas on 7th of January.

Not all orthodox, its about the calendar in use by that country. In Romania for example Christams is on Dec 25th and we are also orthodox.

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schedule is foreseen

24th... family

25th... family

26th... family :doh: Yes i have a big family

27th french Girl :cheer3nc:

28th work :hmm:

29th french girl:cheer3nc:

30th work :hmm:

31th sylvester with my bavarian girl :love:

regards Ganesh

She: "Your orders from ED have reached a total amount of $871,88 and your hardware expenses are countless..."
Me: "I can´t invest my money much better until i wait for Germanys Next Top Model": The
Bo-105 PAH1A1

+ Vulkan & continuous work on multithread & VR optimization!

Asus Z490E - 10900k@5,3GHz - 64GB 3600 DDR4 - 4090FE - Reverb G2 - MFG Crosswinds +DamperMod - Selfmade TableMounts - Centered VirPil T-50 Base with 20cm Extension - TM Warthog & Hornet Grip - TM Throttle +SlewMod - Pimped MSFFB2 for Huey - JetSeat SE on a sawn out office Chair - PointCTRL

24th: Family

25th: Mirage baby :joystick::pilotfly:

26th: Family

27th: Mirage baby :joystick::pilotfly:

28th: Mirage baby :joystick::pilotfly:

Three days are planned only for the Mirage and nothing else. Switching off my Phone and lock my door. Maybe I wont see daylight these three days :music_whistling::megalol::helpsmilie:

Modules: Well... all of 'em

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Motherboard: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero | CPU: i7-6700K @ 4.6GHz | RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengance LPX DDR4 | GPU: GTX TITAN X (Maxwell) | SSD1: 256GB NVMe SSD System | SSD2: 250GB Games | HDD 4TB WD Red

24th A10C campaign enemy within

25th at work in Birmingham

26th family in Italy

27th at work in Milan

28th at work in Milan

29th miraaaaaggeeeee

30th preparing for to work the day after

31st at work.....

always working on holidays grrrrrrrrrrrr

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I7 8700K @ 4.9 ghz, SSD 850 evo, MSI Z370 Gaming Pro, GTX 1080Ti, F/A-18C in the garage, F-16C in the backyard, F-14B in the garden

umm Christmas dinner with the family or a one on one with the 2000c.

sorry wife lol.

Strangely, my wife didn't see the funny side to this.

When I explained to her that when ED release the M 2000C on the 25th their time, it will already be the 26th here in Australia, I was finally allowed back in the house. :music_whistling:

Strangely, my wife didn't see the funny side to this.

When I explained to her that when ED release the M 2000C on the 25th their time, it will already be the 26th here in Australia, I was finally allowed back in the house. :music_whistling:

So remind your wife of the last time she overspent, or bought something expensive Like loads of fancy shoes with your money, or did something you didnt reaaly seem interested in.

IF she gets to do her own fun stuff so should you. Shouldnt be bossed or judged.

Now if you have a flawless wife that does none of the above or related..

well damn then it sucks not having leverage or moral high ground in the argument.

But hey i dunno it depends on the character of yourself and your loved one.

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD

Wow, my 'Christmas gift' for my loyality and faith in a company is the eventual delivery of something I've already paid for that according to the store front was due out a week or two ago... Cheers. Just a little bit insulting.

At least we got a date though. I guess it's the 25th on Russian time?

Edited by ody81
grammar matters, it's what separates us from the animals
  • Like 1

Wow, my 'Christmas gift' for my loyality and faith in a company is the eventual delivery of something I've already paid for that according to the store front was due out a week or two ago... Cheers. Just a little bit insulting.

At least we got a date though. I guess it's the 25th on Russian time?

???

By December 2015, the Open Beta download for the M-2000C for DCS World will be available to those that pre-purchased.

Nate

You realize they changed the store page.

They never said "15th of December" or as some assumed, "14th of December". They always said "by December".

Now, I am not an english native speaker, but I always understood it as "when it is december, it will be available". That is, in fact, different from some interpretations which claim it would even mean "before december" (which I find a strange interpretation. "At end of november" would sound to me - again as non-native speaker - much more natural in this case)

edit: ok, might be they said somewhere "mid december" and for that, the 25th is probably really 5 days off (i.e. not exactly hitting the middle third of the month anymore). But FIVE days ... dude .... seriously?

Edited by Flagrum

You realize they changed the store page.

When pre-purchasing something, especially software, there is ALWAYS the chance of it being delayed due to unforeseen complications.

It's a fact of life, and it's not limited to ED or RAZBAM. There are hundreds, if not thousands of games that have been delayed in the past due to bugs, extra features or whatever.

Same on steam. I myself had pre-purchased The Witcher 3 and it got delayed. I didn't mind, because I'd rather have a product being delayed rather than have it full of bugs.

If you dislike the fact that there is a delay involved when you've already paid for the product, then it might be best if you do not pre-purchase at all.

I'm not saying this to insult you or anything, but if you get annoyed by certain situations, then personally I think it's best if you try to avoid getting into those situations in the first place.

That said, RAZBAM has done an extraordinary job keeping us up to speed with the development with loads of screens, teasers, information. Hell, they even released a WIP of the manual for crying out loud.

They've given more than valid reasons for the "delay" (if you can even speak of a delay, I don't think so). They said it'd be available mid-December, and eventually adjusted it to December. So far, they're still well in the clear.

When pre-purchasing something, especially software, there is ALWAYS the chance of it being delayed due to unforeseen complications.

It's a fact of life, and it's not limited to ED or RAZBAM. There are hundreds, if not thousands of games that have been delayed in the past due to bugs, extra features or whatever.

Same on steam. I myself had pre-purchased The Witcher 3 and it got delayed. I didn't mind, because I'd rather have a product being delayed rather than have it full of bugs.

If you dislike the fact that there is a delay involved when you've already paid for the product, then it might be best if you do not pre-purchase at all.

I'm not saying this to insult you or anything, but if you get annoyed by certain situations, then personally I think it's best if you try to avoid getting into those situations in the first place.

That said, RAZBAM has done an extraordinary job keeping us up to speed with the development with loads of screens, teasers, information. Hell, they even released a WIP of the manual for crying out loud.

They've given more than valid reasons for the "delay" (if you can even speak of a delay, I don't think so). They said it'd be available mid-December, and eventually adjusted it to December. So far, they're still well in the clear.

Razbam's been great here, no worries there.

My gripe was software I've paid for being described a 'gift'. No real biggie, just me and semantics.

Razbam's been great here, no worries there.

My gripe was software I've paid for being described a 'gift'. No real biggie, just me and semantics.

Ahhhh, gotcha.

Completely misunderstood then (and I think I'm not the only one).

Well, I suppose, the fact is that the "release" itself is a gift, not the software.

Personally, I'm just happy I'm getting to play it.

Well, despite having a relatively firm date, the waiting hasn't gotten any easier! LOL :cry: The woes of being an impatient petulant child during the holiday season... I'll get over it, hopefully with some semblance of sanity, but after several hours at the in-laws with tons of kids running around doing what they do on Christmas morning..., it's highly doubtful there will be any sanity left by the time I return home and download this lovely plane. So I'm giving fair warning to Nevada and the Vegas area in general, there will be one slightly inebriated insane petulant old man/child flying a french interceptor around like the mad man he is. You've been warned! I will not be held responsible for my actions...well, not unless you catch me that is! :music_whistling::pilotfly:

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria