What do you do first when the tomcat is available?

Mking

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Start up a quick mission or training, learn how to start the aircraft, test out the controls and bind the necessities to the joystick and throttle. then join an aerobatics server and learn how to fly and maneuver, test out the controls for the sweep wings and all that. learn how to land the aircraft on land then the carrier. Also, I really hope the HUD is not as dark as the F-18 because or else I'll just fail at any ground tasks and landing on the carrier, crashing in the end of the boat....

I will pack all AIM-54C possible and shot down poor MiGs and Sus making red side crazy :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

have a shower after my first look

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Inverted flying over a mig 28 to take a foto. After that it can't be a long time period until I "try" the functionality of the ejection seat :D:music_whistling::megalol:

Hmmmm...come to think of it....no one ever asked this as much as i know, but:

"Heatblur? Does Jester carry a polaroid?! And if so, can he be told to photo stuff?" :pilotfly:

Modules: FC3, Mirage 2000C, Harrier AV-8B NA, F-5, AJS-37 Viggen, F-14B, F-14A, Combined Arms, F/A-18C, F-16C, MiG-19P, F-86, MiG-15, FW-190A, Spitfire Mk IX, UH-1 Huey, Su-25, P-51PD, Caucasus map, Nevada map, Persian Gulf map, Marianas map, Syria Map, Super Carrier, Sinai map, Mosquito, P-51, AH-64 Apache

Easy, pull up the manual on my iPad, load up DCS and get head down in the Rios seat learning that darn impressive radar system.

Hell I’ve been flying different aircraft for over a decade on DCS, I’m really looking forward to learning a new aviation role despite knowing it’s gonna take a long time to become proficient at it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh: