Mission Editor - Prepare Mission

Tj1376

Any chance we could get some of the functions of this plane able to be saved in the "Prepare Mission" function? Even QNE settings would be a step in the right direction, although I'd love to be able to set commands in the nav computer too. I cant seem to get anything to save, even hud position or slave switch. :(

Appreciate all you guys do.

TJ

• 11 months later...
Any chance we could get some of the functions of this plane able to be saved in the "Prepare Mission" function? Even QNE settings would be a step in the right direction, although I'd love to be able to set commands in the nav computer too. I cant seem to get anything to save, even hud position or slave switch. :(

Appreciate all you guys do.

TJ

Sorry for asking a maybe stupid question ... but ... what is a "prepare mission" function?

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1

Sorry for asking a maybe stupid question ... but ... what is a "prepare mission" function?

In the mission editor when you create a mission there is a prepare mission function available. Using that function will allow you to set cockpit settings and such, which most modules then allow you to save in the mission file so when someone else plays it the same in cockpit settings are seen. Pretty handy feature!

TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In the mission editor when you create a mission there is a prepare mission function available. Using that function will allow you to set cockpit settings and such, which most modules then allow you to save in the mission file so when someone else plays it the same in cockpit settings are seen. Pretty handy feature!

TJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for this info man, sounds great!

Visit https://www.viggen.training
...Viggen... what more can you ask for?

my computer:
AMD Ryzen 5600G | NVIDIA GTX 1080 Ti OC 11GB | 32 GB 3200 MHz DDR4 DUAL | SSD 980 256 GB SYS + SSD 2TB DCS | TM Warthog Stick + Throttle + TPR | Rift CV1