AFN-2 Still In the Pipeline?

fatboy

Is the homing AFN-2 Still going to be fixed in the BF-109 And the FW190 or has it been Scrapped?

MODULES: A10C Warthog,AH-64 D APACHE,AJS Viggen,AV8B Harrier,BF109 K4,C101 Aviojet,F14 Tomcat,F15E Eagle,F16 Viper,F5 Tiger,F86 Sabre,FA18C Hornet,FW190A8,FW190D9,I16 Ishak,JF17 Thunder,KA50 Blackshark,L39Albatros,Mirage2000C,Mirage F-1,MI24P,MI8MVT2,MIG15BIS,MIG19P,MIG21BIS,Mosquito FB VI,P51D Mustang,P47D Thunderbolt,SA342 Gazell,SpitfireIX,TF51D,UH1H Huey,Yak52.

OTHER:Flamming cliffs,Combined Arms,WW2 Assets Pack,SuperCarrier.

TERRAINS: Nevada,Caucasus,Normandy,Persian Gulf,Syria,Channel,Marianas. 

Nothing is known about the activation of the AFN-2, it is another aspect of the 109 that must still be implemented together with the others that are still missing.

Let's see if in the course of 2018 they put their hands on this airplane after the new DM speech.

:thumbup:

For AFN-2 correct operation you need beacons and they are not in DCS world and no word about their future implementation into the DCS W has been said.

AFN in Bf 109 (only in 109) somehow receives ILS signals after proper frequency setting in ME, but it is nonsence because of their different frequency range and systems work.

F-15E | F-14A/B

P-51D | P-47D | Mosquito FB Mk VI |Spitfire | Fw 190D | Fw 190A | Bf 109K |  WWII Assets Pack

Normandy 2 | The Channel | Sinai | Syria | PG | NTTR | South Atlantic 

F/A-18 | F-86 | F-16C | A-10C | FC-3 | CA | SC |

But in fact, it makes no sense to talk about ILS for 109, it would take just the discourse of the beacons but probably we'll never see it in DCS, less than a few surprises in the course of 2018 for the WWII, we'll see what happens ...

However as far as I am concerned, the upgrade of the external 3D model and the implementation of what is missing in relation to external loads would suffice, Wags said that they will continue the work on the WWII, we hope for good ...