Control slightly offset to the right: normal or spurious input?

For some reason, when my physical stick is in the neutral position, in flight the control indicator shows that it is slightly offset to the right (i.e., slight right roll; see attached image).

This is ONLY with the Bf-109, all other modules have true neutral indicated when the physical stick is neutral (including, e.g., the FW-190; see attached image).

I have both aileron and rudder trim, as well as take-off assistance etc., all set to zero in "Special Options".

Is this normal? Or do I have some other control (e.g. an offset rotary mapped to roll or trim) that I do not know about feeding input that I should take care of?

Screen_160704_130152.thumb.jpg.ade56c7b5839507068425622ceb2d45f.jpg

Screen_160704_130232.thumb.jpg.90e37808c9339b19aff02f5b2486db53.jpg

For some reason, when my physical stick is in the neutral position, in flight the control indicator shows that it is slightly offset to the right (i.e., slight right roll; see attached image).

This is ONLY with the Bf-109, all other modules have true neutral indicated when the physical stick is neutral (including, e.g., the FW-190; see attached image).

I have both aileron and rudder trim, as well as take-off assistance etc., all set to zero in "Special Options".

Is this normal? Or do I have some other control (e.g. an offset rotary mapped to roll or trim) that I do not know about feeding input that I should take care of?

Does it affect your flight controls? If not, I wouldn't worry about it. I'd just chalk it up to ED's weird ass game behavior.