Views Reworked?

So among many other (awesome!) changes to our beloved Kurfurst Im wondering if others have noticed that the views have changed?

In 1.5.3 OB it was verry natural in that the pilot would in effect look over his shoulder when I looked backwards.

Now, it seems that my head simply rotates 180 degrees and I have a face full of galland panzer.

Anyone else get this?

...Also noticed that British .303 are now in the Weapons .lua Woohoo!:thumbup:

Are you using TrackIR on OB 1.5.4?

Did you use the VR fix needed, and disable VR mouse?

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

Did you use the VR fix needed, and disable VR mouse?

Yes, I think he's seeing the 6dof problem.

Funny that in the 109 it's a feature because the "correct" over-the-shoulder-view puts the canopy strut 2cm away in your face.:doh:

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Those Fixes arent needed anymore, they are fixed in today's update.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

• ED Team

"over the shoulder" fix for track IR is not included to this update , but fixed already in internal version ( together with combined arms TIR and VR sight camera ) .

Overall using of Track IR is fixed - slanted view bug , mouse interraction etc.

sigpic2354_5.gif

I've noticed that external views are effected by track ir for me now in latest OBeta not all the modules mind. But unlike another sim that I play it is not overly sensitive and you can still use mouse or keyboard to rotate views. I personally love it, makes the external views seem more natural.

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

...Also noticed that British .303 are now in the Weapons .lua Woohoo!:thumbup:

I've just checked yesterday the weapons.lua, and .303 was there, and I only have 1.5.3 stable, so it must have been there for a while already :).

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script