Flare Gun Cartridges

bart

I seem to remember when the 109 first came out you got 3 cartridges for the flare gun. They would automatically reload another cartridge when you fired one to a max of 3.

Recently I noticed if you fire one that's it, no reload. Am I missing something, like a reload key binding in a recent update or is this a bug? or has it something to do with the server settings I happen to be on at the time? (not tried firing it offline, just in Multiplayer, mainly at other players :D).

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Well in SP, everything works fine for me. I can choose different colours, it reloads automatically after each shot and you have 3 cartriges per colour.

I tried it yesterday in flight and yep....I can get the gun to reload to a max of 3 flares (green only though) and after the third one has been fired that's it, until rearming. Need to work out how you change colours now, which may give me more.

I looked at the key bindings in game but can't find anything obvious but it was a quick look. I will have a more detailed search later today.

thanks for the info....

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

• 5 months later...
I tried it yesterday in flight and yep....I can get the gun to reload to a max of 3 flares (green only though) and after the third one has been fired that's it, until rearming. Need to work out how you change colours now, which may give me more.

I looked at the key bindings in game but can't find anything obvious but it was a quick look. I will have a more detailed search later today.

thanks for the info....

Thats easy I mapped red green yellow and white to 1234 on keyboard. The gun to tmwh stick pinky switch.

Sent from my SM-T231 using Tapatalk

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.