Another engine keeps blowing thread

Should be able to just right or left click it. It may be hard to find the click spot for it, so just keep trying. If all else fails, you can probably PM yo-yo and ask him for his input.

Intel 13900k @ 5.8ghz | 64gb GSkill Trident Z | MSI z790 Meg ACE| Zotac RTX4090 | Asus 1000w psu | Slaw RX Viper 2 pedals | VKB Gunfighter Mk3 MCE Ultimate + STECS/ Virpil MongoosT50+ MongoosT50CM |Virpil TCS+ AH64D grip + custom AH64D TEDAC | HP Reverb G2 | Windows 11 Pro | |Samsung Odyssey G9 | Next Level Racing Flight Seat Pro

My wallpaper and skins

Should be able to just right or left click it. It may be hard to find the click spot for it, so just keep trying. If all else fails, you can probably PM yo-yo and ask him for his input.

Or bind the command "Engine Cold Weather Start (toggle)" to a button (if you have a spare one)

I bound it to a throttle button and it moves the lever up and down. I have never tried if it makes any difference to the engine start though, because the only reason my engine dies is that I forgot to switch the engine governor ON, This happens sometimes when I've been flying the FW-190D before.

Edited by LeCuvier

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5