Suggestion Box

EvilBivol-1

I would like to see a Market Place here

A lot of us have flight sim gear or games that we would like to sell to other members rather than put it on eBay

A lot of forums have it, to avoid any possible "legal" issues you simply put a subtitle that states: Buy, sell or trade flight sim/gear here. eagle.ru will not be held responsible for business transacted through this forum!

It doesn't have to be flight sim/gear alone, some people may want to sell graphics cards or cpu to upgrade their existing computer so we can handle ED's future projects.

Edited by SuperKungFu
  • Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I would like to see new forum skins, after few years I still think previous one (light bronze, golden) was much better. There should be possibility to choose fav skin.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

:megalol:

There ya Go - Offer Men the opportunity to come up with Creative Suggestions and Three Posts later we're onto GoldDust: Boobs!

Fascinating!

popcorn1.gif

• Like 1

Novice or Veteran looking for an alternative MP career?

Click me to commence your Journey of Pillage and Plunder!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'....And when I get to Heaven, to St Peter I will tell....

One more Soldier reporting Sir, I've served my time in Hell......'

Alright, alright here it is the creative suggestion :laugh: Can you guys increase the height limit for signature images? Now the pictures must be 500x100 max and I sometimes need a microscope to see any details. I`m not asking for HR pictures but let`s say 500x150 will be much better. :thumbup:

Edited by topol-m

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Agree, we have XXI century by the way. If someone doesn't want see sigs he can turn off them in CP ^^^

Boobs... yummy :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I have to agree with Warbird 242

area for missions, without any spam or reviews etc, just a place with a short description where you can browse easily

Also a section for mods set up this way as well as profiles for common controllers.

Edited by Toast
I can't type

Toast

Aviate, Navigate, Communicate. and When All Else Fails, Aviate More :pilotfly:

In suggesting a better format for Missions and Mods, do you mean the forum or a separate resource, such as website? Please describe in more detail, because the forum already has dedicated sections and sticky threads for these topics.

- EB

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing is easy. Everything takes much longer.

The Parable of Jane's A-10

Forum Rules

I think there should be a new area for missions, without any spam or reviews etc, just a place with a short description where you can browse easily

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=37799

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Preload the wiki with a good bit of content. Or, failing that, translate the Russian version of the wiki to the English side, it has a ton of great info!

If i understood you right,you can click the forum and have it all in english

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.digitalcombatsimulator.com%2Findex.php%3Flang%3Dru%26end_pos%3D2320%26scr%3Ddefault&sl=ru&tl=en&hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Edited by petherf

In suggesting a better format for Missions and Mods, do you mean the forum or a separate resource, such as website? Please describe in more detail, because the forum already has dedicated sections and sticky threads for these topics.

Please take a look at http://www.orbiter-forum.com. First create an account and login to see the additional options.

..go to the top menu panels, and click Orbiter, there you go...

also check the 'quick links' which is in menu below...

But if you stay there for longer and experience how vBulletin is used there to organize this sim community you will be astonished.

51PVO Founding member (DEC2007-)

100KIAP Founding member (DEC2018-)

:: Shaman aka [100☭] Shamansky

tail# 44 or 444

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] 100KIAP Regiment Early Warning & Control officer

I mean a section within the forum with an easily browsable section for missions, with thumbnails for campaigns and missions and a category based menu sort of thing. I haven't actually though about it that much, but I just think at the moment many many great missions have been lost in time because they don't have many posts in their thread. ACtually, I've just thought of a better example. Same section as above, but with a thumbnail for 'training missions', 'non-combat missions' , 'counter insurgency missions' etc etc

.....there isn#t enough detail

Would lack of detail not be addressed by the Authors of the relevant Mission in the applicable Stickied Thread as above as opposed to Forum Structure?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Weekly and regular news in the forum and website, something like "friday feature" or similar done in other games. There are already news here and there in the forum, but it's really scattered and fragmented, hard to find or spot, some in russian, some in english, etc. That needs a community manager in between devs and public to regulate that flow. No need for a lot of stuff, but a couple of screens in development, a pic of offices, how stuff works, etc.

Also a bit of lead in social media (dev tweets, facebook, xfire, etc.). Now it's done by community but it needs a real push.

AMD Ryzen 1400 // 16 GB DDR4 2933Mhz // Nvidia 1060 6GB // W10 64bit // Microsoft Sidewinder Precision 2

If i understood you right,you can click the forum and have it all in english

Not the main page, but the wiki page. I was referring to http://ru.wiki.eagle.ru.

EDIT: You can use the Google translator to translate the Russian wiki, of course, but that requires everyone to remember that the English and Russian wiki sites are separate and have separate content.

Edited by AlphaOneSix

Would lack of detail not be addressed by the Authors of the relevant Mission in the applicable Stickied Thread as above as opposed to Forum Structure?

I do see your point, but looking through the sticky thread to find a mission would be so much easier if they were laid? layed? out on a single page ( ie withou having to scroll down) and having them in categories would make it much more user friendly