Can;t Explain

too-cool

I've done 3 repairs on both the release and beta, they are both up to date but I have and issue that when I click to get into my a/c it sinks below the surface into the Abyss. If I go into the ME and set my a/c for air start I can fly, but if I do a nose dive into the ground, I'm going back into the Abyss. I've attached a trk of the issue and hope some one can help me get this issue corrected. Thanks TC

PS, If I hit fly on runway or ramp I just sink...

Messed Up.trk

Edited by too-cool

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

Do you have any mods ? Seems that i remember this problem being related to MB 339 or A-4 mod

9700k @ stock , Aorus Pro Z390 wifi , 32gb 3200 mhz CL16 , 1tb EVO 970 , MSI RX 6800XT Gaming X TRIO , Seasonic Prime 850w Gold , Coolermaster H500m , Noctua NH-D15S , CH Pro throttle and T50CM2/WarBrD base on Foxxmounts , CH pedals , Reverb G2v2

I don't have any mods installed in either the Release or Beta versions. TC

Win 10 Pro 64bit | Half X F/T Case | Corsair 1200AT ps | Asus ROG Maximums XIII Extreme | I9 11900K Clocked@4200 | Nepton 240 W/C | 64GB DDR4-3600 Gskill Mem | Asus 3080 gpu/8gb | SB-Z audio | Asus 32" 1440 Monitor | Winwing Super Tauras/Super Libra | Crosswind R/P | Track-ir-5 |

^ Oh, yes you do I presume, maybe not knowing about it. At least some remnants of them, located in Saved Games/DCS, however (remember, neither repair nor cleanup scripts touch that location, so if any fudged mods are located over there, repair by definition won't help).

As a rule of thumb in troubleshooting all things DCS, whenever repair and cleanup don't solve the issue, renaming the Saved Games/DCS temporarily, so that the game rebuilds the fresh one, is always the third step to make.

Played your track by the way on non-modded install here and the plane collided with the ground as expected.

Edited by Art-J

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

I had that. Sadly, and please let me be wrong, I traced it to MB-339 Aeromacchi mod. As soon as that mod was removed, DCS went back to normal. Now only unofficial a/c mod I have is A-4E-C. Thankfully, Hermes, Cavour, Doria, and other vehicle, ground object mods don't cause problems.

I really liked MB-339 mod. I regret I cant use it.