Stuck on UN Campaign Mission 9 "Whiskey"

kevinsue

Has anyone completed the UN Pilot Campaign Mission 9 "Whiskey" since the 1.5 update? I am stuck on this mission and I have tried a dozen times to get through it but the triggers seem to be broken.

The mission will progress until Whiskey team are supposed to pop a green smoke marker at the extraction point but that's where everything stops. No green smoke and no Whiskey team to extract.

There is also about eight insurgents at the treeline that are standing motionless but are also invulnerable to any weapons.

I was enjoying this campaign until this never ending mission! Any help or advice would be appreciated. :helpsmilie:

• Like 1

Best Regards....Kev*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"

Mate I would imagine any official support will be delayed for legacy campaigns until 1.5 is released from beta. If you can't go back to 1.2 you will have to go MP for kicks;)

There are some changes in the file structures and I imagine other changes too which will break triggers. The only other advice would be open the relevant mission in the Mission Editor and resave, it may help:)

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I tried the re save in ME with no luck. I've given up on the Huey and started with the Mi-8. Hopefully I might be able to complete that campaign without too many frustrations.:noexpression:

Best Regards....Kev*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I tried the re save in ME with no luck. I've given up on the Huey and started with the Mi-8. Hopefully I might be able to complete that campaign without too many frustrations.:noexpression:

You can manually advance the Huey campaign. The "how to" (albeit for another campaign, but the necessary steps are the same) is in this post: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2503118&postcount=2

Windows 10 64bit, Intel i9-9900@5Ghz, 32 Gig RAM, MSI RTX 3080 TI, 2 TB SSD, 43" 2160p@1440p monitor.

You can manually advance the Huey campaign. The "how to" (albeit for another campaign, but the necessary steps are the same) is in this post: http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2503118&postcount=2

Thanks for the reply. I'm playing with the Mi-8 at the moment and also learning a bit about the Mission Editor so I may try to play with that particular mission as a learning experience and try to find where the problem is. It erks me for some reason not to be able to complete this mission before moving to the next. :cry:

Best Regards....Kev*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good luck flying the Mi-8, this is the module I have most hours in, 200+ before the logbooks broke:mad: and I am still learning:book:

Count how many tail booms you snap off and we can compare figures:music_whistling:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...