UH-1H Huey campaign bugs

itamar12

Hey, I dont know if its the right place for my question, but anyway..

I recently purchased UH-1H Huey and the campaign realism is very bad, in every single mission. For example the mission with the reporters that you giving them a tour but there is no reporters in the helicopter what so ever, and also in the second mission that you need to deliver supply and there is no supply on the helicopter , and more...

There is also mission when the co-pilot says that he taking control and he doesn't.

Its not only on my game but also on YouTube i saw videos that shows that.

I was wondering if anybody knows if it will be fixed in DCS World 2?

Just pretend they are seated behind you;)

These are not bugs just game engine limitations. One day we may see troops in the back but don't let it get in the way of enjoying the Huey for what it is:thumbup:

i5 8600k@5.2Ghz, Asus Prime A Z370, 32Gb DDR4 3000, GTX1080 SC, Oculus Rift CV1, Modded TM Warthog Modded X52 Collective, Jetseat, W10 Pro 64

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just pretend they are seated behind you;)

These are not bugs just game engine limitations. One day we may see troops in the back but don't let it get in the way of enjoying the Huey for what it is:thumbup:

Limitations that could be worked around to some extend, though.

But I wonder if such things are planned for DCS2. I mean, we already have some pilot animations (running away from the helo when "ejecting"). And with the planned DCS2 feature of skeleton animations, it would be perhaps easier to place any infantry model into the helo itself (today those models do not hava a "sitting" animation toaday, afaik, and thus would have to be modeled new from scratch just for the Huey).

I thought it was stated somewhere that once skeletal animations were in they could look more at adding animations for mounting and dismounting, and I assume this would put troops in things like Helos.
Even without the mount/dismount, just having troops or whatever actually sitting there in the bay would be preferable to nothing. Just a wish. Nothing more.