MFG Crosswind - Review

Hi everybody

Nice to see so many comments and discussion here. Thanks to all for sharing their satisfaction with pedals.

About these last few posts concerning waiting line. Yes, quite possible I've mixed up a couple of orders, but it's now only a week difference to those customers so I did not pay much attention to my list about that matter. Last of the "old" orders will be ready to ship this week. After that I start shipping to people who filled and recently validated online "preorder intent for February-march" google form.

My website will be updated in few days with news and new order form for June/july 2015.

---------------------------

I've attached a newsletter here if you like to read, it will also be available on my website.

Most important is price : 256 eur ( + 25% Croatian VAT for EU customers)

Due to the fact that Euro to Dollar conversion rate is nearing 1:1 now and lower price of pedals without tax for export out of EU I belive it's a great time for US customers to buy pedals at more affordable price. Europeans are not so lucky as price increased to 320 EUR with all taxes included, but I belive it's still a fair price for MFG Crosswinds quality, especially with all improvements. Now it's really well proven, polished out product.

I'm still booked up front with waiting list few months long. However... I am no longer a one man band. I have invested a lot of time to train new employes on producing pedals and it finally start to pay off as monthly production increased...therefore waiting time should be finally reduced in next two months.

Now I'm still doing quality controll, customer correspondence and similar things myself, everything else is done by my coworkers. Thanks to you all MFG Crosswinds just reached a higher level than hobby grade custom built device. MFG is now a small department of dedicated people :-)

Now, I will finally dedicate more of my time to develop new stuff and hopefully get back to enjoy simming again :-)

Salute to you all and see you on virtual sky !

Milan

MFG Newsletter March 2015 general.pdf

• Like 1

Cool, i will send you a PM to know what is the state of my order.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

Hi Milan.

I confirmed my order lately, and I beleive the form mentioned some "confirmation email", which I did not receive. Any ideas.

Just asking, because I do not want to wait longer than necessary. How can I check whether my order is "official" now.

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

I'm doing well, thanks.

Today I send e-mails with delivery schedule and to confirm your orders are correctly input. There was some problem with script used to autorespond on google forms, that's why you did not recive "confirmation e-mail"...but will be sorted today

Thanks for the update Milan.

ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 | Intel Core i7 920@3.8GHz| OCZ RevoDrive X2 240GB | 2x Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB | Corsair TR3X6G1600C8D 12GB (6x2GB) DDR3 | EVGA GTX 780| Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-Bit | Thrustmaster Warthog #00307 | Saitek Pro Flight pedals |Thrustmaster Cougar MFD's | 30" Dell monitor (2560X1600)

Thanks for the update. I'm looking at May now. Can't wait.

Edited by Lucky

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64

I wonder if in a decade MFG will be as big as someone like ThrustMaster...

Fingers crossed! It's always good to see hard work and passion for an idea rewarded.

Thanks a lot on great wishes. I doubt I'll get that big, and I don't intend to anyway :-) Might happen if flight sims get so popular again like at the end of 90'...that would qualify for a miracle :-)

P.S. I've updated my website news section, finally

• 1 month later...

I have taken delivery of my Crosswind pedals today, and I am blown away by the feel, finish, and accuracy of them.

I bought the extra cam, and I have the wide pedal adaptor plates too. Still trying out different settings, but they're magnificent, and there is an instant and very noticeable difference in the control you have in tail draggers and choppers especially.

I'd been waiting a long time for them, but they are DEFINITELY worth the wait. Highly highly recommended!

Thanks Milan for the excellent service, and for developing them, they are quite simply a work of art.

I hope I´ll get mine in May. Cant´t wait to try them

Windows 10 | i7-8700K@5GHz | 2080 Ti | Intel Z370 Chipset | 32GB RAM@1866 MHz | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 1TB| Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS w. FSSB R3 Mod | Saitek Switch Panel + Radio Panel + Multi Panel + FIP + Flightpanels Software | MFG_Crosswind | TrackIR5 | TM Cougar MFD Pack | Obutto R3volution | 1 x LG38 | GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

Just got my MFG Crosswind pedals yesterday, i set them up and played for a long DCS session, they work perfetc and are easy to adjust and calibrate, good videos explain everything very well.

I like the quality and the "thud" noise when fixing the pieces together to tighten them.

Im a happy owner.

Thanks Milan great work. :thumbup:

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

It's great to see a confirmation from so many who have acquired their Crosswinds. I've had mine for awhile and they are everything people say about them. I don't often toot Milan's horn as I didn't want to appear to be a "fan boy" regarding his pedals, but they truly are the finest thing out there for us less than affluent sim pilots. I recommend them to anyone asking about/looking for rudder pedals.

Intel i5-4690K Devil's Canyon, GForce TitanX, ASUS Z-97A MB, 16GB GDDR3 GSkill mem, Samsung SSD X3,Track IR, TM Warthog, MFG Crosswind pedals, Acer XB280HK monitor,GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

I've had my MFG Crosswinds for a few months now and they are by far the best rudder pedals I have used to date. Well manufactured, great software. Highly recommended. If you have the funds, get them, you won't be disappointed.

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

Coming here to share my experience with the newly acquired MFG.

It looks never easier for me to keep a heli in hover, to take-off and land Dora and Kurfurst. Also aiming is much more better then before.

Sturdy built, almost any joint is configurable to fit any kind of preference... simply astonishing.

It is quite expensive, but with a very good reason. It worth every cent you will pay for!

Romanian Community for DCS World

HW Specs: AMD 7900X, 64GB RAM, RTX 4090, HOTAS Virpil, MFG, CLS-E, custom

Any word on the May orders? I'm on that list.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lian Li 011 Dynamic Evo, Core i9 11900K @ 5.0GHz, Corsair H150i CPU cooler, Asus Prime Z590-A, Radeon RX6800 XT64GB, Team T-Force Delta DDR4 3600, Corsair RM1000X PSU,  Win 11 x64