TOOTALL Mission for the Huey

Lizzard

Thanks for your hard work, airwar. I´ve learned much about navigating the huey just by flying the TOOTALL mission.

Thank you Lino! In a few days I will upload TOOTALL mission v3.0 (MP/SP). You will have 15 UH-1H and 10 Mi-8MTV2 with the radionavigation for R-828 and ARK-UD (UHF and VHF). All for the default DCS channels. Mi-8MTV2 will be able to do the same flights as with UH-1H, SAR and Transportation.

Best Regards

Edited by airwar
  • Like 1

Mission UPDATED - 1.2.7 UH-1H TOOTALL v2.0:

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/431053/

Thank you for this.....

Really looking forward to flying these missions.

AWSOME someone is spending time making stuff like this for the Huey (my favourite module by far).

Thanks for your hard work....and have some reputation buddy, it's well deserved.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Thank you for this.....

Really looking forward to flying these missions.

AWSOME someone is spending time making stuff like this for the Huey (my favourite module by far).

Thanks for your hard work....and have some reputation buddy, it's well deserved.

yay..I play this Mission for months now...it is really great...a very good navigation and landing training that never get`s boring..just can`t wait for v3.0:thumbup:

My Specs:

I don`t care..it is a Computer..a black one..

v3.0 will differ from previous version only with Mi-8 being a helicopter to fly instead of Huey?

I guess airwar adds both Choppers..so you can choose your favourite machine

My Specs:

Hi All!

You will have 15 UH-1H and 10 Mi-8MTV2. All CTTS compatible. For Mi-8MTV2 navigation you could use all default ARK-UD channels (6 VHF and 1 UHF). Also 3 default R-828 channels will be available for navigation. All Helicopters with default skins.

• Like 1

Sorry ...cant add anymore reputation either.....but mate you deserve it.

This mission rocks.

Thank you so much for your time and effort on this.

System :-

i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12 core, ASUS ROG Strix Z690-A Gaming, 64GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHz, 24GB Asus ROG Strix Geforce RTX 3090, 1x 500GB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, 1x 2TB Samsung 980 PRO M.2, Corsair 1000W RMx Series Modular 80 Plus Gold PSU, Windows 10. VIRPIL VPC WarBRD Base with HOTAS Warthog Stick and Warthog Throttle, VIRPIL ACE Interceptor Pedals, VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus Base with a Hawk-60 Grip, HP Reverb G2.

Hi airwar,

uhmm..the SAR PLBs seem no to work properly?! I have no chance finding a SAR Team, because they do not transmitt...even if I fly directly above them..no signal...if I change the frequency to 40,0 LZ Quebec answers immediatly. At 40,6...just silence..Just tried it with the Huey. Did I miss something here?! It worked fine in v2:helpsmilie:

My Specs:

Hi airwar,

uhmm..the SAR PLBs seem no to work properly?! I have no chance finding a SAR Team, because they do not transmitt...even if I fly directly above them..no signal...if I change the frequency to 40,0 LZ Quebec answers immediatly. At 40,6...just silence..Just tried it with the Huey. Did I miss something here?! It worked fine in v2:helpsmilie:

Problem fixed.

v3.1 - fixed problem with SAR PLB. Now you have different SAR teams, 20 for UH-1H and 20 for Mi-8MTV2.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/431053/

Edited by airwar