AI Not Firing Back When Using DCS World Dedicated Server software

For some reason when using the DCS World Dedicated Server AI enemy ground units will not fire back or will only fire at you when you are extremely close upon them. I have tested this on Windows 10, Windows Server 12, and Windows Server 16 with the same results.

The only workaround I have found on the forums is to go back to the old school way of hosting and using a modified autoexec.cfg to disable rendering.

options.graphics.render3D = false

Hosting this way everything appears to work normally.

but this hits up performance-wise. With the DCS dedicated server, it used very little resources compared to the old school way of hosting. Is the ED team aware of this issue? Anyone else seeing this problem. Think its been going on for some time now. Really would like to revert back to the dedicated server tool asap. :doh:

Coming Soon...
The Fraternity Returns : https://thefraternitysim.com/

• ED Team

Hi this is a reported issue related to --norender

the team is working on it, but has proved to be a complicated issue.

when we have a fix it will be in the change log

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• 11 months later...