Now you can compare.

Hot and cold Kurfuersts at Nellis and Beslan

Fox

Kurfuerst_Caucasus.miz

Kurfuerst_Nevada.miz

Spoiler

PC Specs: Ryzen 9 5900X, 3080ti, 64GB RAM, Oculus Quest 3

• 4 weeks later...
Is there anything new on the missing stick shake (FFB) since the last update?

After reinstall of my system and thus DCS (after haven't flown the 109 for at least 2 months) I also found that out. The FFB force is still working but not the shaking. I messed around with the ffb settings and was searching like crazy but couldn't find anything about it. Is that reported? I only read something about trim-fixes related to ffb in the latest updates.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good combat flight is understanding the nature of things and the feeling to handle it.

Well it sure has changed how the plane handles. It is now bouncing all over the place making it difficult to line up shots.

Is this bouncing occurring at all speed ranges, or is it just at low speed?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]In 21st century there is only war and ponies.

My experience: Jane's attack squadron, IL2 for couple of years, War Thunder and DCS.

My channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyAXX9rAX_Sqdc0IKJuv6dA

Is this bouncing occurring at all speed ranges, or is it just at low speed?

The wobbly feeling is at all ranges. Less at high speeds, more at low, but this was the case before as the 109 was more stable at higher speeds. It almost feels like the control surfaces deflect more for smaller movements of the stick. I think the rudder might have the same issue just less pronounced. I had to set a curve on pitch and roll to 20 to make it somewhat comfortable to fly and I never use curves. I'm not saying it's unflyable as I was able to go 5-0 last night but for someone who has flow this plane as much as I do a change like this is pretty drastic. I hadn't seen anything posted or discussed that a change was warranted or requested and coming out after the full release version is strange. As Defaultface pointed out in another thread, the slats may not be deploying either. I did a quick check of my video from last night and it least visually that may be true (hard to see on my phone).

Re: slat animation, you could go into SP and F2 to external view and check it out, or run an small missions and back out, view the track in F2 and get a peek.

I got 6 last might in my Stang, 3 were human 109s, 2 AI. This was a first for me. I didn't notice if they were bouncing about, but it did seem a bit easier to lose them in a dive, and it was easier to elude them in turns. I could pick my exit.

Course, it helps that I figured out how to use WEP in evade mode without blowing the engine into little bits.

Dogs of War Squadron

Call sign "HeadHunter" P-51D /Spitfire Jockey

Gigabyte EP45T-UD3LR /Q9650 3.6Ghz | 16GB DDR3 1600 RipJaws | EVGA GTX-1060 ACX3 FTW | ThrustMaster 16000m & G13 GamePad w/analog rudder stick | TurtleBeach EarForce PX22 | Track IR5 | Vizio 40" 4K TV monitor (stuck temporarily with an Acer 22" :( )