Mig-29 HUD dirty and Air intake on ground

GumidekCZ

Engines running, air should go thru top gills.

KcAExGq.png

And finally the HUD, which is very dirty. This picture is not the worst, but when sun is at my back, I cant see even mountain in front of me. I need to move head aside of HUD to see where I'm flying.

3IPz9zv.png

Edited by GumidekCZ

about the Hud is not dirty. is just the hud glass reflection effect. use the light filter Rshift-H

He does not help. And more glare in the glazing of the cockpit.(the photo is not the strongest degree of glare)

23494898.png

Edited by VanekK30

signature_GR(SW).jpg
ВПГ "Стража России" ведёт набор лётчиков на самолёты Су-27 и МиГ-29!

2.PNGVAT "Guard of Russia"

3.PNGВПГ "Стража России"

png-transparent-discord-computer-servers-teamspeak-discord-icon-video-game-smiley-online-chat-thumbnail (1).pngВПГ "Стража России"

It is not reflections or dirt that is supposed to be there. The textures are screwed up since the PBR update, and the cockpit hasn't had new textures made yet. It affects several older aircraft. It is not supposed to be that way, yes it is screwed up. They'll fix it eventually.

Some like the Su-25T have mods out that remove that stuff until it gets fixed. Look if there is something similar for the MiG. It's nearly unusable at present. This gets reported every few days. It's well known.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

Some like the Su-25T have mods out that remove that stuff until it gets fixed. Look if there is something similar for the MiG. It's nearly unusable at present. This gets reported every few days. It's well known.

Do you have a link or keyword to help in searching for this? I can't find anything in the user files

Google the plane you're searching for and 'clean cockpit' and other similar phrases. The DCS site isn't the only repository for mods. You can also request somebody make one for you in the MOD subforum, or, if you're adventurous you can try removing it yourself :p It's a layer in the texture, and think all they're doing is deleting that layer or replacing it with a blank.

I don't have any specific links. I'd just have to trawl the internet looking around, too.

Де вороги, знайдуться козаки їх перемогти.

5800x3d * 3090 * 64gb * Reverb G2

• 1 year later...