Mirage F1 - Page 49 - ED Forums
 


Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2018, 04:17 PM   #481
Vilab
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Posts: 98
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguara5 View Post
vibora, could you share a real life CE cockpit photo? can't find something on the net. Are there any differences to the standard French c version?

the Spanish F1s are not able to fire Super-530F, and so are much less able on interceptor duty
Vilab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 03:33 PM   #482
TheSkipjack95
Member
 
TheSkipjack95's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Location: Noisiel, France
Posts: 132
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibora View Post
I'll discuss this with my college and try to show some pics soon.

Not totally determined, but should be first CE, then EE and, afterwards, M.
So no twin seater ? :'(


I think it'd have some logic to have one, to serve as conversion trainer for less experienced friends or virtual squadrons. Doing some instruction myself, having to fly formation on a student and teach him/her at the same time is exhausting.

Last edited by TheSkipjack95; 09-19-2018 at 05:09 PM.
TheSkipjack95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 05:27 PM   #483
Winterz
Member
 
Winterz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Location: France
Posts: 362
Default

Two-seater F1 is the sexiest of them all <3
__________________
Winterz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 08:18 PM   #484
Vibora
ED Testers Team
 
Vibora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Madrid
Posts: 6,758
Default

Yes, there will be two seater as well.
__________________
Roberto "Vibora" Seoane
Alas Rojas




Vibora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2018, 08:30 PM   #485
Vibora
ED Testers Team
 
Vibora's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Madrid
Posts: 6,758
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaguara5 View Post
vibora, could you share a real life CE cockpit photo? can't find something on the net. Are there any differences to the standard French c version?
The pictures we have are personal and somehow restricted, I don't think it's a good idea to publish them in internet, sorry.
__________________
Roberto "Vibora" Seoane
Alas Rojas




Vibora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 01:27 PM   #486
Stratos
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Spain
Posts: 2,436
Default

Vibora, any of the versions built will be able to carry targeting pods?
__________________
I don't understand anything in russian except Davai Davai!
Stratos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2018, 01:40 PM   #487
Sajarov
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stratos View Post
Vibora, any of the versions built will be able to carry targeting pods?
Not Bro, at least not the CE and EE versions. Both version could carry Barax (ECM)and Syrel (ELINT) pods.


The sexiest livery ever! I hope that we can enjoy this cammo in the 101CC too!





It's a C Cockpit, very similar to the CE's Cockpit.


Last edited by Sajarov; 09-20-2018 at 01:42 PM.
Sajarov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2018, 06:29 AM   #488
jpbordi
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 37
Default

For news, 63 mirage F1 retired of French air force, they will start a new life with ATAC, for playing agressor vs US air force
48 are ready for war, the rest will upgraded by belgium sabca (owned by dassault) and send to USA.

ATAC want an aesa upgrade as soon possible, i t can be elta EL/M 2052 or something else.

They are very happy, they got all mirage are in perfect status and ready for war.

Possible forst air show of ATAC with mirage F1, the 13 -14 october at Bell Fort Worth Air Show

https://www.aviationpros.com/press_r...irage-f1-fleet


http://www.atacusa.com/atac_aircraft.html





Last edited by jpbordi; 09-22-2018 at 10:14 AM.
jpbordi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2018, 11:51 AM   #489
jojo
Senior Member
 
jojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: France
Posts: 2,857
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpbordi View Post
For news, 63 mirage F1 retired of French air force, they will start a new life with ATAC, for playing agressor vs US air force
48 are ready for war, the rest will upgraded by belgium sabca (owned by dassault) and send to USA.

ATAC want an aesa upgrade as soon possible, i t can be elta EL/M 2052 or something else.

They are very happy, they got all mirage are in perfect status and ready for war.

Possible forst air show of ATAC with mirage F1, the 13 -14 october at Bell Fort Worth Air Show

https://www.aviationpros.com/press_r...irage-f1-fleet


http://www.atacusa.com/atac_aircraft.html





I saw this bird flying !


DSC2137 by redskin83, sur Flickr


DSC2050 by redskin83, sur Flickr


DSC2084 by redskin83, sur Flickr


DSC4895 by redskin83, sur Flickr


DSC2181 by redskin83, sur Flickr
__________________
Flickr gallery:
https://www.flickr.com/gp/71068385@N02/728Hbi
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2018, 11:28 AM   #490
Mjugen
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: =37.Sqn= Black Squares
Posts: 91
Default

Man, this are some sweet photos !
__________________
-Tešo moj to je konjina jedna.-Konjina?-Konjina jedna velika
Mjugen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:26 AM. vBulletin Skin by ForumMonkeys. Powered by vBulletin®.
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.